Whats your weather right now?

Science runs on doubt. One assumes the theory proffered is wrong. Then attempts to repeat the results... more or less an infinite series of doubts and tests. There is no "the science" it's a process, not a static matter. Getting a grant...well! The grantees follow the money. It's a rice bowl. The popularization of term "the science" is political rhetoric and implies a lie. I understand that about half of learned scientific papers are based on made-up "experimental data". The conclusion may be valid, or not. Usually not. Money talks. Universities are extensions of power of rulers - a gathering and bringing to heel of both potentially dangerous (to power) intellectuals and the impressionable kids..and these days they are foci of conflict, nothing new.

Some things are true enough, electrical theory, some maths are precise, like simple arithmetic...but go deep and you meet Schrödinger kitty.... The camshaft in a scooter is pretty stable, I trust that, but things snap... a limited trust, a gamble.

Screw it...ride and live a happy time!

Todays weather a repeat of yesterday, todays cactus flower ( not mine, saw it on my morning walk)
IMG_9806.jpeg
IMG_9801.jpeg

Last edited:
We don't see hail the size of golf balls in the British Isles. Well, not to my knowledge. That must hurt if you're out in it?

Weather here good today, been out on the Interceptor.

BBC reports that every one of the last eleven months has seen record high sea temperatures.

Spacey Weather en route say our Commie Asiatic brother boffins. We may have very pretty display.

View attachment 325181
Very cool.
The article mentioned possible negative effects of the geo-magnetic storms on our technology. Were there any ill-effects recorded actually disrupting life in China during the recent solar eruptions? Any power disruptions? Communication breakdowns? Curious.

When a cold front meets a dry line, their strength combines and bad stuff happens. Looking at Doppler radar, the heart of the storm is purple which means violent atmosphere. Texas is in for a treat tonight!

F000_wpc_sfc.jpg

Back