WHAT'S IT WORTH?

slipshot

XS650 Member
Reaction score
you have a motorbike,and your thinking of selling it. but you have no idea of what price to sell. LET THE FORUM HELP YOU... a picture, a little detail, any let these monkeys put their 2cts in. it could be amusing,but some honest answers could help you. i will start with my ride. 1980 xs 650 cafe. runs good,new rubber,cables,filters.a bar hoppin special.

Last edited:
1600-2000 in my area. you don't mention miles. any other upgrades or rebuilds ie. ignition, charging system, motor etc.

personally i don't think there is much resale value when you start cosmetically customizing these bikes unless you find the right person that likes your style. a very clean low mileage stocker would get the upper end of my valuation in my area.

Same question, mods, deep maintenance, upgrades, etc. as well as style and execution of the styling would all influence my decision on value. Some of these bikes are just cut up pieces of shit, and some are very nicely done and well thought out exercises in personal expression. The bottom line is quality of work and does it run and drive reliably and correct. I'd give it points for having the S-11s on it. Even more if both were RWL, but that's a preference thing, much like restyling.
Not knowing shit about it and looking at your pic, I'd say deadchef has the range pretty close to what I see asking prices at for that genre.

Back