For Sale - XS 650 Yamaha parts and tools for Sale

jollyroger69

Heather
Reaction score
My name is Heather. My father was a big time Yamaha lover. He had collected and worked on 650's most his life. He passed back in June and I was left a huge garage of bikes tools and parts that I must sell. I, sadly, have never been on a bike and have no use for all of this stuff. I have posted a few pictures of some of the things that I have, but can not post pictures of everything. I have 2 storages 10x20 full of his bikes and tools and parts that I would love to be able to sell to someone who has a shop or wants to open a shop. Please contact me at 256 689 8997 for more info. Thank you.:D

I am sorry for your losses Heather. You its never too late to go motorcycle riding, you might learn to enjoy them. Then you could build your own bike and secretly RULE THE WORLD

Condolences. Your father had talent, nice job on the cafe he built. I'm to far away but would love to know what is in his sheds, seems he had quality tools.

I am sorry for your losses Heather. You its never too late to go motorcycle riding, you might learn to enjoy them. Then you could build your own bike and secretly RULE THE WORLD

Thank you. You are very kind. I would love to one day learn to ride it just wont be on one of my daddy's bikes. LOL. They are way to big and heavy for me not to mention how exspensive. The amount of money he put in to his bikes is unreal! But thank you.

I am looking for the front and rear turn signals if you have them for a 79 xs650 and if you do are they in good shape and how much would you take for them. thank you.

I will have to look. Give me a few day as my storage is an hour drive and I have family in from out of town. My dads bikes are all 1980 1981. So I do not know if the turn signals would work for the79. But I will find out. He horded 650 parts for some reason so I have tons of stuff. lol.

sorry for your loss. I am in need of a motor or project bike for a father and son project. My son is 19 and wants to start riding with me, the xs is a good place for him to learn. Time will heal, blessings

Thank you for the kind words. I do not have a complete motor. I have blocks cranks pistons carbs all that kind of stuff. I do have a bike that is sorta a project bike. My dad was customizing it when he got sick. The brain tumor would cause him to get dizzy so the bike was never put back together. Most of it is thou and all the parts are there. Most are new parts. I'm asking 4 thousand for it. Its a 1980 xs 650 Yamaha. Black and beautiful. Not sure that the bikes I have or ideal for a teen. These bikes are classics and my daddy put a lot of money and time in to them. The XS 650 Yamaha Red/Black bike is a 1981. It, like the black bike, has brand new avon tires. electronic ignition, euro front end, brand new oil filter and a clean title. Asking 6,500.00/OBO. If you are interested in some parts call me at 256 689 8997 anytime between 9 AM-9 PM. Thank you for looking.

Back