Phone Number for MikesXS?

Hombre Verde

TheDynamicCycles.com
Reaction score
I have a shipment of parts from MikesXS that according to UPS they lost. The problem is that they want the shipper to file a claim. I have emailed MikesXS and have heard nothing back. I need the parts and need this resolved asap so I can keep working. I was hoping that one of you knew of a number to call or another way of contacting them since the site does not have one and neither does my receipt.
Thanks,
Jamen

I started a thread on this last week. No number just email. They did get back to me on a question I had.

How long did it take for them to get back to you? The package has been "misplaced", lost for 6 days now. I should have had the package almost a week ago and need the parts.

A week? :wtf: My shipment was supposed to be here almost a week ago. Now I have to wait another week. :banghead:
Mikes got it out right away. According to UPS Tracking the shipment was delayed because of weather which was on the 1st. There has been no activity since. I emailed UPS to see what was up. They wrote back saying in a nut shell that it was lost and that a claim needed to be filed by the shipper. So, I am trying to get Mikes to ship me more parts and file a claim. I guess I have to wait another week for that to happen. :cussing:
I want my parts!

Actually there is a number but Mike is such a poor business man that he decided to use the number of a local motorcycle dealer. That dealer is pi$$ed too. They have reported mike to the state of Florida and the BBB.

Good luck ever getting a reply from him.

Well for me it was a week. Some said they got responses within hours. He may have had a busy month....

Update, UPS sucks! They now have found the shipment and it is on its way to me again after sitting some where for 7 days. I had read all the horror stories about MikesXS but had also seen some good. I had never ordered parts from him before and he got them out right after I ordered them. I was told by UPS that the shipment was lost and that a claim needed to be filed by the shipper. Since I had already waited a week for something that was now lost, according to UPS, I wanted to get new parts on the way as soon as possible. I guess Mike, I assume that is his name, took offense to me writing a information gathering post and emailing him a few times over the last 3 days. It obviously worked since he emailed me today, took less than the week as some of you stated. What is that they say about the squeaky wheel? :D Anyway Mike decided that he need to to school me on how many customers he has and how I wrote a post complaining about his business, which was not the case. Here is what I got from him to resolving my issue:
"Jamen,

The first email that we received from you was on Feb. 6th which is a
Sunday (which means we are closed but we do still receive orders).
The next email that we received from you is on Feb. 7th. Every Monday
we have
to get orders out from the weekend which means dealing with more
orders
than we daily deal with during the week which means that we are not
able to
answer all of the emails that we receive right away. We have over
20,000 customers.

Also, you felt it necessary to post on the forum your complaints about
a lost package because we do not answer you. This is for your
information
from UPS. Your package is not lost and the reason is because of the
extreme weather conditions. If you want to blame Mikes XS for that,
then
go ahead."

:wtf:
First of all if you have 20,000 customers you might want to invest in a phone number, sales or information line. As most business do. Second, I could give a shit about the other number of customers he has. The only customer that matters to me is ME. The other 19,999 are his responsibility to worry about not mine.
Third, I felt in necessary to get more information since I had already waited well passed the allotted time to get my parts that UPS claimed were now lost. Turns out they just left it somewhere because of weather. The only complaint that I would have had up to this point was that he did not have a phone number to resolve issues in a timely manner. I sent him the email from UPS stating that my shipment was lost which did not seem to matter to him. At no point did I blame MikesXS for the shipment. I just wanted my parts.
There was no reason for Mike to be a pompous jackass. I guess when you have 20,000 customers what does one matter.:confused:
My rant is over. I feel better now.

haha.. I didn't mean that to be an insult to you! That's just the saying I know! :)

I have had a few exchanges with Miks via email. They have got back to me within 1-2 days at the longest. The emails can be a bit terse and short, but so far I have always gotten a resolution. YMMV

man, XS650direct for us canucks is awesome. Always quick email answers.

See mylast post about UPS in the lounge. Same fucking shit. they delivered to the wrong house and it's my problem. fucking donut punchers every lastone of those brown van driving fucks.

I agree. Not really sure why Mikes does not use the postal flat rate boxes. I have rarely had a issue and you can get a lot into them things for a good price. I just shipped two charging rotors in a small flat rate box for $5, bet UPS would be.....more. Plus with flat rate boxes I would get my order in three days as opposed to a consistent week to ten days.

man, XS650direct for us canucks is awesome. Always quick email answers.

See mylast post about UPS in the lounge. Same fucking shit. they delivered to the wrong house and it's my problem. fucking donut punchers every lastone of those brown van driving fucks.

I kind of have to agree with MikesXS
There was extreme weather and it had shut down a lot business and transportation for some time.
I am not surprised your shipment fell out the system. It was probably sitting in some truck or warehouse waiting for some poor working guy to be able to get back to work. I had some eBay packages that arrived several weeks after I had been expecting them but I understood the situation and exercised some patience like the many others who were in the same situation.
If I was a business like MikesXS, even if I had thought the package had been lost, I would have given it a while to hopefully sort itself out before filing a claim. It's just good business and common. Yes, it sucks for the guy who does not get what he wanted in the time he is used to in this age of instant gratification, but sometimes life it like that.

haha.. I didn't mean that to be an insult to you! That's just the saying I know! :)
Its cool I didn't take it that way. Truthfully, it did hurt my feelings a little. I thought about writing you an email about it but then I thought who could replace me? :)
I meant that I would replacing where I was getting parts.

I kind of have to agree with MikesXS
There was extreme weather and it had shut down a lot business and transportation for some time.
I am not surprised your shipment fell out the system. It was probably sitting in some truck or warehouse waiting for some poor working guy to be able to get back to work. I had some eBay packages that arrived several weeks after I had been expecting them but I understood the situation and exercised some patience like the many others who were in the same situation.
If I was a business like MikesXS, even if I had thought the package had been lost, I would have given it a while to hopefully sort itself out before filing a claim. It's just good business and common. Yes, it sucks for the guy who does not get what he wanted in the time he is used to in this age of instant gratification, but sometimes life it like that.
Agree with MikesXS? That he got his feelings hurt because I asked about a phone number? Or the fact that he has 20,000 customers so who cares how he treats one? As I have said multiple times on this thread, UPS is the one who screwed this up. If it had not been for them telling me that they lost it and that the shipper needed to contact them there would have never been an issue or that they updated the tracking at some point with in the 7 day hold (what else did they have to do, they weren't moving packages in that location), other than UPS sucks it. MikesXS got the package out right away. Could have done without his pompous BS as a reply to resolve the situation. I was working with the information given to me by the UPS.
As for the weather delay that to is BS. It is my belief that UPS did lose the package and happened to find it after 7 days. At the same time I ordered the parts from MikesXS in Florida I also ordered another part from a different company in Florida that ships FedEX ground. Based on the fact that both packages were coming from the same state to the same destination at the same time they should arrive at the same time and would be subject to the same constraints such as weather. If the weather was to bad to move shipments how did FedEx get me a package from Florida on the 4th without having a 7 day delay in shipping? I would assume that since they both shipped ground that they to would be affected.
My point being it is not unreasonable to expect what is promised and what is paid for. Waiting 5 days to follow up with the shipping company to figure out what it going on is not wanting instant gratification. Wanting a company that gives a shit about its customers concerns and issues is another issue all together. All I wanted was communication not a dissertation on how little I actually mean to his company. A business that cares about that would have handled it different. That is all.
No more posts from me on this subject!:yikes:

Last edited:
Yo, Green Man :D

Get rid of your XS650 and buy a new motorcycle from the factory. :thumbsup: They will give you an 800 number to call on Sunday evening when you want to bitch about something, anything. Someone in India will answer your call and do absolutely nothing about your problem, but you will feel better. :)

Back