finally an industial, steam punk front fender for bobbers,choppers and trackers

slade

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
After a few different ideas I finally came up with a fender that looks different. Even though there are heaps of lightning holes there is very little spray and it keeps the cops away.

Attachments

• IMG_0174.jpg
    IMG_0174.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 172
  • IMG_0176.jpg
    IMG_0176.jpg
    235.2 KB · Views: 220
  • IMG_0177.jpg
    IMG_0177.jpg
    218.1 KB · Views: 184
After a few different ideas I finally came up with a fender that looks different. Even though there are heaps of lightning holes there is very little spray and it keeps the cops away.

hey that rhymes! jk. that is a nice fender and really like the way you routed the brake cables real clean. here is a fender i came across i was considering from 7 metal west not sure if you guys have seen this already.

Attachments

• 4_cafe_side_shot_small.jpg
    4_cafe_side_shot_small.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 150
hey that rhymes! jk. that is a nice fender and really like the way you routed the brake cables real clean. here is a fender i came across i was considering from 7 metal west not sure if you guys have seen this already.

Thanks guys for the compliments. I used 1/4" aluminum and used a cheap Harbor tubing bender for the radius--cool thing is one can make any radius by changing the shoes of the bender. Mounting any fender is always the trick, the front end is from a 1986 Radian which has a very handy brace to attach to.

Last edited:
Back