Giveaway: Monstercraftsman Mono Shock Seat (ends 11pm CST June 4, 2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Son, if you ride motorcycles long enough, you're going to die on the back of one. Your job is to be so vigilant as to push that eventuality far enough into the future so that old age catches up with you first." - FL Fighter

There's two kinds of people in this world when you boil it all down. You got your talkers and you got your doers. Most people are just talkers, all they do is talk. But when it is all said and done, it's the doers that change this world. And when they do that, they change us, and that's why we never forget them. So which one are you? Do you just talk about it, or do you stand up and do something about it? Because believe you me, all the rest of it is just coffee house and bullshit. - rocco boondock saints 2

i kinda like the coffeehouse and bullshit, then maybe do a little something."

My grandfathers quote on teenage boys, " No matter how many boys there are, there is only one brain. One boy has one brain. If there are two boys together then each has half a brain. A whole group of boys and each one has just a tiny little piece of brain. "

We shall not flag or fail. We shall go on to the end. We shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and the oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Winston Churchill

This giveaway ended at 11pm CST on June 4, 2013. The winner will be announced soon. Thanks to everyone who entered!

And the winner is...

Thanks for playing everyone. That was awesome and the Monstercraftsman crew will be giving out more cool stuff soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back