2015 XS650 Calendar Info **Submit Nominations Here**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting point. That is not made clear in the nominations post but we have done it in the past with permissions from both party's. I'm okay with it if they are.

2013 Calendar - Were XS650 of the month winners. There were no nominations.

2014 Calendar - To my knowledge all permissions were given to be in the calendar. Voting comes after the nominating so they would have to make it in the calendar then email me with pictures and info so I should have been made aware of that if it was the case.

Like I said, you built it so I'm okay with it, if the owner is too. It's definitely worthy of a vote.

IMHO......Blood, Sweat, and Tears..... If you put this into the bike while it was yours, then it counts. Maybe you retain some of the creative interest in the existence of the bike....As in JD's case....we all agree he does great work...who am I to say he cant sell his art and still retain ownership of its existence.....If I owned one of JD's bikes....that's what it would be to me.....Id own one of JD's bikes....

The Mona Lisa is a Divinci regardless of where you hang it.....

This calendar should represent the best of XS650 design and craftsmanship put into it....not so much OWNERSHIP in my opinion.... Not that owner ship isn't important...but is "THAT" what the calendar is about....

My 2 cents....sorry if I missed the base...

You guys rule and this calendar represents that !

If its nominated and second'd I think it should be voted on .

Wicked Soul was featured in the 2013 calendar. The 2013 calendar can be viewed via the link on the original post. Although it is beautiful I think we need to have an all new calendar to be fair to everyone. Thanks for nominating!

No worries... I withdraw my nomination.. Good luck.. There's a lot of great bikes worthy!

Maybe bike's in a previous calendar should be reserved for a "best of" edition calandar? Myself I would not to see the bike year after year.

Only 1 week left to nominate! If you have any more nominations get them in ASAP. We will be opening the voting poll on November 1st. Thanks for all the nominations and participation so far!

I say jdizon's bike stays. Owner/builder whatever. He's owns the pictures.

I would like to nominate dj_elite bike
xs%20bobber%207.jpg

xs%20bobber%208.jpg

xs%20bobber%209.jpg

A few More shots

Attachments

• DSCF1826.jpg
    DSCF1826.jpg
    277.5 KB · Views: 231
  • DSCF1835.jpg
    DSCF1835.jpg
    310.7 KB · Views: 248
  • DSCF1910.jpg
    DSCF1910.jpg
    302.4 KB · Views: 225
  • DSCF1903.jpg
    DSCF1903.jpg
    307.3 KB · Views: 205
All you do is now is accept. your have been seconded all ready
then when the voting starts post your pix and info there
if your bike is one of the ones chosen for this year you will send info to samoran1 he is running this and started this thread.
now accept and GL
It is a fine looking bike:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back