Homemade and Unique Tools

This is the worlds greatest hand impact driver. Never have seen another like it.

Air hammer with a flow valve. 3/8" square drive bit adapted to any 1/4" bit. Torque is applied manually with the attached wrench. "Works Fantastic" !! I've extracted some nearly impossible phillips screws with this setup.

I don't know.... nor do I really wanna know how much this weighs:wink2:

48" x 48" table framed with 3" x 3" angle

This is after the 10,000 lb casters, 24" x 48" x 1/2" plate, and 3/8" x 2" flat bar grid were welded on....

Attachments

• welding table1.jpg
    welding table1.jpg
    156.6 KB · Views: 371
  • welding table2.jpg
    welding table2.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 339
These are after:

mounting clamp boards on two sides, debris collection hopper and drawer, (removable) expanded metal shelves, two 4-way electrical boxes fed by a cord reel, welding in sockets and fabbing up mounts for;

1) bench vise
2) pipe vise
3) riveter/grommet press
4 & 5) portable band saw....as a hands-free vertical band saw
6) all of 'em (for now:wink2: ) in, including the steering handle.

Attachments

• S4025054.JPG
    S4025054.JPG
    206.1 KB · Views: 407
  • S4025055.JPG
    S4025055.JPG
    190.1 KB · Views: 393
  • S4025053.JPG
    S4025053.JPG
    215 KB · Views: 396
  • S4025057.JPG
    S4025057.JPG
    279.9 KB · Views: 407
  • S4025058.JPG
    S4025058.JPG
    204 KB · Views: 378
  • S4025059.JPG
    S4025059.JPG
    202.8 KB · Views: 404
Nice table. Nice man-cave.

Unfortunately, your table currently violates the "all horizontal surfaces must be cluttered and hidden" rule.

The workbench in the backround appears to be in compliance. :thumbsup:

Nice table. Nice man-cave.

Thanks! Prospects of a new bike wing in the near future:wink2:

Unfortunately, your table currently violates the "all horizontal surfaces must be cluttered and hidden" rule.

Give me time...............give me time, lol.

The workbench in the backround appears to be in compliance. :thumbsup:

Where d' ya think all the stuff from the welding table went for the shots:wink2:

winch.jpg

One of my better investments: A $100 Harbor Fright 110v winch, mounted on a trolley to barn door rails bolted to the ceiling trusses. I put spreaders over 4 trusses to spread the weight out and through-bolted with fender washers top and bottom and long carriage bolts. Winch is rated at 440 pounds straight pull, but I can't foresee ever needing to lift that much.

Trolley runs the full depth of the bay. I can pick something up at the overhead door and roll it to the bench and set it back down.

Pretty nifty there, Downeaster. I especially like the 'tag-along' lighting.
Could use something like that to raise my fork during dinner.

Those barndoor rails are quite stout. And with the roller trucks, it's a ready to design system.
I used a pair, vertically, with that same winch to make my 500 lb platform elevator.

In the backround I see you have shelf dedicated entirely to your funnels. Now that's just showin' off...

Made this tool for my buddy tugboat. Goes for $13.50 @ Mikes BS. I made one in 20 min, for less than what Mikes BS would charge for shipping. if interested I'll make you one for 10 bucks shipping included, or I'll be happy to tell you how I did it, and you can make a fancy one for your self!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    244.7 KB · Views: 491
Back