Counter Balance Cycles

westonboege

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Hey guys, Been around for a little bit on the forum, and have been learning the xs for a while now. Started a little shop in Providence, RI and have been working in my shop for almost two years.

Right at the moment I have been trying to focus on making seat pans and foot pegs. In the future I will have quite a few more products to offer. I will also be selling more complete bikes etc. This is kind of a part time gig outside of my full time job, so its always slow going but just a means to an end..

Check them out in my online store: http://www.counterbalancecycles.bigcartel.com/

Check out my blog here: http://counterbalancecycles.blogspot.com/

Cheers,

Wes

XS+Seat+Pans+01.jpg

Bare metal seat pans that you can upholster in any style you want with any foam shape you can think of. Pan has a pocket welded to the front of the pan to fit over the stock gas tank mount. There is also a tongue that slips under the frame in the front to help secure the seat. Note that shaving the frame rails will be necessary and the final seat pans in the store have threaded bosses TIG welded to the seat pan for a mounting solution.

CB+Pegs+001.jpg

These handmade custom pegs will fit all years xs 650. Stock pegs need to have the pressed fastener drilled out. Mounting bolts included. Note that these are solid mount pegs.

this bike is dope.

inspiring, for sure.

the shop is not too shabby, either. love me a warehouse space and live/work in one, too.

:thumbsup:

Hey Guys,

Just an update....

The 1979 Xs In some of the pictures on this forum is now for sale... Spent the winter going over the motor and replacing some troubled oil seals... Got the leaks stopped, and i built up a new exhaust for it.... Get more info here: www.counterbalancecycles.blogspot.com

YAMAHA+650+BRAT+002.jpg

Also have a cheap speedo and headlight brackets for sale. See www.counterbalancecycles.blogspot.com and click on the store link at the right.

HEADLIGHT_MOUNTS_FOR_SALE.jpg

SPEEDO_FOR_SALE.jpg

Dont ride in shorts sukka! Haha, just kidding.... Its not too bad when you have your feet on the pegs... i touch it a little with my feet on the ground, but it just touches the muffler... not the headpipes... so its not quite as hot...

Back