For Sale - xs lot in dundee oregon. (not mine)

I checked out your band. Pretty good stuff. Too heavy for me these days, as I've grown old and soft. What do you play? I played bass for 22 years until wrist damage prevented me from continuing the journey. Now I just pick up my acoustic, for about 20 minutes at a time, until it hurts too bad. My soon to be 18 year old son plays drums in a metal band out of Dallas. They are pretty good, but young, and have a ways to go yet. But they won a battle of the bands there, so I guess the people like them.

whoa! vintageracer, that rules that you actually live in dundee! i actually dont even really know where that is. do i get one of the motors for a finders fee? ha .
jchrisk1, i play drums in the band, wrist problems can be a horrible horible thing to deal with, sorry you cant play anymore. i know a few people from the dallas metal/grind scene, what band does your son play in?

My son plays drums also. The name of their band is Roots of the Empire. They have a couple of videos on youtube of some live shows. They just got started this year.

Here's a link.

Back