xsjohn's needles information needed!

twinsarehot

fu*cking lurker
Reaction score
So I managed to mix up the needles on my carburetors, and I can't remember which color goes on which side. There is red and blue. I was also wondering if anyone had the instructions for his needle kit. I thought there was a website for this info, but I can't find it...=[.

Thanks in advance.

John, John You in here??? He's been quiet the last couple of days, TOO quiet. I have a set on mine I'll check and see if i (still) have instructions.

I'm sure xsjohn will chime in here at some point, but Sundie has it right. If you PM xsjohn and tell him what you're running for air filters and pipes, he can give you a good starting point as well. I set everything according to his direction and the bike ran great. Running UNI pod filters and stock pipes with the baffle plug pounded out.

I've tried to PM xsjohn, but I haven't received an answer back. Does anyone know where or if he is still selling his needles? If so, what is the cost of a set of his needles?

If not, can someone recommend a set that would be good for pod filters and stock to open pipes?

Thanks

hmm.. he hasn't been on in over two weeks. :wtf: john.. Where did you go? I'm hoping just an extended holiday vacation.

I heard on another forum he was having trouble with his eyes. Don't know anything more.

Back