wiring diagrams

jayel sent me one of these for my 1977D a while back, and I have found it very useful. I printed it to fit on 24"x36" paper, and have it on the wall of my shop. MUCH easier to see, and the colored diagrams are easy to follow. Thanks again, jayel!

"jayel sent me one of these for my 1977D a while back, and I have found it very useful. I printed it to fit on 24"x36" paper, and have it on the wall of my shop. MUCH easier to see, and the colored diagrams are easy to follow."

the jpeg format does tend to blur the image on these if printed off (good enough for most apps) but if you need a clearer pic I can send you a bmp. file,... if you PM me a regular e-mail address and your service allows large files

hrmm i convert jpgs all day at work for our service manuals for print and digital - only thing i can think of is it zoomed out to less then 100% (which u just click on the zoom button in adobe) or the conversion is crappy when you did it.

can you email the bmp's to sl00thy at yahoo.com - 0's Are zeros in sl00thy

Just zoomed in to 600% and it still looks good. :thumbsup:

Once you fix it, do you mind if I post the PDF permanently on the XS650.com server and put a link in the Tech section?

ok if you click the show one page at a time it works like it should, but when you have set for fill window you get the odd ball size pages.. not sure if its adobe being dumb, i re-sized all the images to same width.

Back