Suicide/jockey shift??

brackxs

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
So i wanna go with a hand shifter and was wondering if anybody knew of sombody making something for the xs??i really like this set up..
craig-pics-001.jpg

Any ideas???

I think most of them are custom setups. Honestly they are pretty simple. A stick with your relocated clutch lever on top of it.

Its a fairly easy mod you can do your self with a welder. Cut the shifter off at the end stick in side a piece of 7/8 od with the stock female end sticking out. and weld at the base. Then run your stock clutch over the 7/8. paint and put a grip on it. I realize your asking to purchase one and im sitting here ranting over making one!!! lol

im a hands on kinda guy so making one sounds like a better idea to me..i was just wondering if there was one out there i could pick up cheap and easy...im gunna do what birdhouse is saying..just gotta go pick up sum 7/8 (enough to do a couple if i dont like the first one)...lol

hmmm...Good idea!!Im pretty sure i have a couple extra shift levers in my goodie box..I just have one more thing i could use sum help with...Clutch cable????where am i gunna find a short one????:confused:

I would give a call to Barnett Performance or Motion Pro if I needed a custom clutch cable. Just google them. Or google custom motorcycle clutch cable. Figure out what length you need first.

Back