Jockey shift

member3480

RICH
Reaction score
Finished playing with the all in one jockey shift and foot clutch in just the cover. Now got to test it and if all goes good i will post some pictures and start selling them. Everything lined up good and short shaft and seems to give enough pull to unload clutch and good adjustment. Had this idea for a while and after HUGH got me going crazy with his new concept with master cylinder fluid pusher i sat down and layed it out. I just wanted to make it simple for you to change cover and have a suicide shift or go right back to hand clutch in the time it takes to change cover. I like riding suicide shift but sometimes its nice to have clutch on handlebars.Will get pictures up soon after i run it threw some tests.

I will post some pictures as soon as i can clean it up . I used a old greese pit cover to build off of. I just have to add spring and test and were done. There is more room under that cover than i thought.
OK HERES THE FRONT Have to put it on bike so you can see linkage. This will work with forward or mid controls

Attachments

• cover jockey.JPG
    cover jockey.JPG
    36.3 KB · Views: 162
Last edited:
I made up 4 of these and worked fine then I went to a HYDRAULIC slave and a HYDRAULIC master and that worked even better.
You put the hydraulic slave where the worm gear is and you can use a hydraulic brake setup for clutch petal. This here is for brakes on this bike but I have mounted one like this on other side for clutch pedal.

Attachments

• wire2.jpg
    wire2.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 122
Back