Hyraulic clutch cover mod service

Hey ippy,
Does this mod help with finding neutral...im going with hand shift and dont wanna muck about approaching a red light looking for it...i coulda pm'd that i think..meh

The biggest advantage to the hydraulic clutch conversion is that once you get the system bled there will be no need for adjustment and you will have consistent plate seperation which helps with finding neutral.

Another thing that I have found is that by using different sized master cylinders (13mm vs 14mm)you can actually change the amount of plate seperation without causing clutch slippage.

I hope that answered your question. If you need any more information feel free to post here or PM me.

Clayton

Another huge advantage would be the 'translation force efficiency'. At its best, the original cable and acme thread type clutch worm actuator requires at least twice the force/energy to displace the pressure plate, closer to three times that for a system that needs servicing...

The slave cylinders I use for this setup are now on sale and I can offer a break to anyone who wants to get this done. I spoke to my supplier and he can gaurantee this price to me for the next week after that it is only what stock he has available at this price. So for the next week if I at least get a deposit for the cost of the slave cylinder ($75) I can lock you in for a cost of $160. Like before due to different sizes of boxes and different costs of shipping this price does not include shipping so you will need to cover the shipping from you to me and from me to you.

Thanks again for all the support and the opprotunity to do business.

Clayton

Hey IppyT! I'm over in OS across the bridge and got a project bike that I need some help with. I want to rebuild the motor but a bit out of my skill set. Is there a local shop you recommend? also looking to upgrade the clutch when I do so I'll need your kit.

I am still offering this as a service or a kit as described in the first post. $200 for the service and $170 for the kit. The service includes all of the parts in the kit plus I do the drilling, tapping, counter sinking and I test fit it to a spare motor to check alignment. I have also been considering offering a Brembo 13mm REC master cylinder originally used for some Ducati's to go along with this at cost (I will make nothing on it) for a complete system minus the hose since there are to many variables when it comes to hose length. Let me know what everyone thinks.

Clayton

Back from vacation but I am going to be relocating back to the west coast in about a month so I am going to put these on hold for a little while. As always Thanks for everyones support and previous business. I will be "off the grid" driving for about a week starting around 6/8 but as soon as we get to our new home I will be able to check back in and try to be of assistance.

Clayto

I dont have any plans for doing this anytime in the foreseeable future. Between 70hr work weeks and living mostly off grid it is not something I can do

Back