Riders in your area

Fernando

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
How can one look up members in your area? I was wondering if you can, to set up a group ride or try to reach out to someone for help, that lives around you. I see that you can look up members by their name but not by a location, is there a way around this?

would'nt that be nice, be in florida in three weeks kissamee doing the Disneyland stuff with friends and family how far is that from DC.

... how far is that from DC.

Fla-DC.jpg

About like London to Vienna.

London-Vienna.jpg

Just a good stretch of the legs...

There is a help thread that members posted into with there location and if they had a room or garage with tools. That's one i never bookmarked...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Found it HERE

Post in the thread, it needs to be revived and made active again. As can be seen it is not a discussion thread.

Last edited:
Thats a good idea if they could add something like that. I tried the advanced search thing and found a couple in Seattle but when I typed in my town it came up empty. even my own name didnt show.

Back in england Florida was fun but dam people there eat crazy amounts of food there ...T bone steak bacon and pancakes for breakfast ... I know the answer to the song who eat all the pies ,,,, some one in Florida did Dam ...
I also tried some Grits which is (Quorn) and biscuits which are called scones in the U.K

Welcome to the site Sunil. You are correct there isn't a designated intro place. Some if they have a problem or question post in the Garage section.
Some if it is an introduction only post in the Lounge section. But there is no right or wrong "place".

Back