Wanted - xs650 motor

bigwelt

XS650 New Member
Reaction score
Hi all just joined this website. I got a 73 tx 750 bobber looking for a xs 650 motor. haven't herd anything good about the tx motor, and it doesn't run. I was told it needs points but i was also told not to put any money into it. so I'm looking for a good running 650 motor so i can get my bike on the road thanks. can't really spend a ton of money, around 150.00 -300.00 :bike:

I have one in New Castle, Indiana you can have for 250.00 Needs Carb boots. They are $40. Let me know.

Hi all just joined this website. I got a 73 tx 750 bobber looking for a xs 650 motor. haven't herd anything good about the tx motor, and it doesn't run. I was told it needs points but i was also told not to put any money into it. so I'm looking for a good running 650 motor so i can get my bike on the road thanks. can't really spend a ton of money, around 150.00 -300.00 :bike:

I'm not trying to mix the motor parts just want to swap motors out from a 750 to a 650 this shouldn't be a problem right? worst case might have to weld in new motor mounts?

Hardly worth the effort IMHO.
"worst case might have to weld in new motor mounts"

That's about a given and a rather large "worst case".

Back