For Sale - Parts That Need A Better Home!

cuzIcan

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Hey guys!

Looking to get rid of some XS...and not so XS things I have literally hanging/lying around.

- Stock front fender with a little rust. Best offer I guess, with shipping.

- Biltwell Frisco bars. Cut about an inch on each end. $30 shipped

- Early BS38's. They were hand cleaned by my own two hands and have new bowl gaskets. Selling because I really don't care for the dual throttle. $70 shipped, or will trade for a decent set of BS34's.

- Black fender. Couldn't tell you what its from. Found it under my table. Best offer.

- 35mm front end. Exactly how you see it! Right for leaks a tad. $100 shipped OBO.

- Random Mikuni round slide carbs. Have no idea what size they are. But they were soda blasted, and have new parts with them. They were my brothers, and he went a different route. $60 shipped will do I guess. LOL.

- 6'' flat style rear fender. Never cut. Looks ugly on any bike. Lol. $50 shipped.

Let me know what I can do to help anyone out! Not looking to be a millionaire, but would rather this stuff go to someone in this community that could use it. Thanks gents!

Attachments

• index6.jpg
    index6.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 210
  • index5.jpg
    index5.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 176
  • index4.jpg
    index4.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 196
  • index3.jpg
    index3.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 178
  • index2.jpg
    index2.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 212
  • index1.jpg
    index1.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 178
  • index.jpg
    index.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 193
Mikuni round slide carbs are sold. Black fender is pending.

I know someone needs this stuff. I'm willing to do trades for a set of BS34's and a front half of a frame!

Black fender, and Biltwell bars are sold. Still have the stock fender and carbs up for grabs. If anyone is interested in the carbs, i'll trade for 34's!!

Can you post some better pics of the stock fender?
I'm interested....just want to get a better look at the condition.

Back