650 Central

Mike's the best! Guy's frikkin' awesome. By far the most knowledgeable, honest and dependable XS650 guy out there. Always a good experience with Mike.

Just got my Mikuni VM34 kit from him and slapped them on a motor that hasn't been run in at least 10, maybe 20 years. Started right up! no sputtering or out of whack tuning issues. Set the idle, ready to roll! Gawd I wish everything was this easy

Having ordered parts from 650 Central, I waited patiently. Apparently they were lost in shipping. In discussion with Michael, he threw temper tantrum, cursed me and then hung up. Several weeks later my products arrived. Thanks Michael, and boards... Cartervs

That was a couple of years ago and you are still harping about it. Get over it you got your parts. He lost money sending them twice. Another satisfied customer. SOB. :D

I've only made one purchase from MMM, that being a spin on filter conversion. Shipping was fast, installation was easy and the part works very well. And I love the fact that I can now buy my oil filters in any city or town in America. I will be a return customer.

PS. MMM If you have the time we would love your expertise on the subject of an XS Big Bang engine for street use here: http://www.xs650.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16177&highlight=xs+650+single

And if I'm nuts then don't be afraid to tell me, you'll be saving me money I'd ordinarily pay my shrink.

Last edited:
I ordered my, VM's, aluminum manifolds, sprockets, and torque inserts from him and he has provided me with excellent service every time.

Posted via Mobile

Mikes a great guy and can he talk. He helped me out on some 34 VM that i bought from some knucklehead on EBAY and found out that they were being sold for XS650 and had dirt bike two stroke setups drove me nuts would only run on choke for 3 mins. Then Sunco got me all the replacements and they worked great now if i need 34VM's they are coming from mikes. LOVE THOSE M&M's TOO>>>>>
Keep up the good work MIKE!!!!

Michael is everything that MikesXS isn't. 650central and Michael offer great service, technical support and more. THis guy will help you and respond to you when there is a problem. I order everything I can through 650central. Period.

Back