For Sale - Free beer!

danno

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Now that I have your attention, pay actual shipping and this cover is yours. It is a handlebar clamp cover from a 1982 Yamaha Heritage Special 650. Item is nicer than my poor photographic skills are able to illustrate.

Attachments

• Heritage bar clamp cover.jpg
    Heritage bar clamp cover.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 261
Last edited:
- drew me and i dont even drink beer :laugh:

I am inclined to believe it was the word "free" that drew you in ... probably could have followed it up with the term "fecal matter", and someone would have read it. Just trying to get rid of some stuff rather than trashing it.

- naya, in my experiences with beer, its never free - theres always a price to pay

- even when cash exchanges hands its more renting than buying

Here I figured you were looking for some help with something...

" free beer if you help wire my garage"

On a side note, there's a local band called "free beer"

....wrong but effective! I looked even though I prefer Irish whiskey, but....."free beer"? C'mon, we all know that we aren't going to get free beer over the internet....now; gimme me my free beer, for sticking up for you, Danno! :wink2:

I thought danno was going to paypal everyone $20 so they could go buy a case of beer. :D :cheers:

Maybe you could include M & M's like 3M does with his orders. It might make up for the false advertising.

Plain. 3M and Phil Little (formerly Omar's) send plain with the orders. Don't want to change my diet.

Back