totally polished xs top end on a what?.......bottom end?

da evil one

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
i caved. i couldnt take the polishing anymore. it was killing me i say! i had to have some instant gratification! 4 frigging months of nothing but polishing the fucking top end of a motorcycle engine! anyway, its not buttoned up just yet but mostly. some minor shit and then in the bike. pics forthwith!

Attachments

• Motor final mock up!.jpg
    Motor final mock up!.jpg
    289.8 KB · Views: 232
4 months ? Man, I'm sure it was a tough job but it looks awesome. I also polished many parts on my bike but didn't think about this! I don't think a I'll do it too! Anyway, good job, first time I see at top end polished like that but I really like it !

dang that really do shine,
hell i thought mine was the cleanest i've seen, that one looks great.
in a few months you will have to do it all over again

full

I liked the engine better with the painted center case, but it still is a nice lookin' ride. Great job!

MY EYES!! THE SHININESS OF THAT ENGINE BLINDED ME!!!

I am blind now, but that looks amazing! Well done dude! Way more patience than I have.

I like the black block. Offsets the polished bits nicely. And no, you won't have to do it again in a few months. Polished aluminum keeps well with a little polish every once in a while.

thanks tech. i know im not going to have to redo it in 3 months. its not as polished as it will be because the wheel got worn but im gonna get another one from depot and get the whole thing mirrored out. the side cover isnt done either if you look close. ive got some stainless steel polish that takes out spotting great so im not worried about upkeep and as far as the black goes masking and repainting it even in the bike isnt any big deal. i used to be a paint contractor. so fawk da haters:). heh. thanks for the compliment. i cant wait to get it in the roller and and get some pics up. its gonna be hot(or so i would like to believe).

Back