Small electronic box in place of the starter.

IronHeartCycles

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are working on a new product that will be available soon.

A small electronic box that will mount where your starter used to be. (if you are kick only of course)

It is just the right size to stash your wiring, and fuses. It is also small enough to mount your regulator to the bottom side and it will not drop below the frame rails. (we will be adding mounts for this option.)

Here are a few photos to give you an idea. We have changed a few things and will make them all rubber mounted now. As well as have an option to order it with out without an ignition key.

The inside demotions are 4" deep and 2.85" round

We have sunk in the back side so that it will not touch the starter delete.

so how would the regulator mount to that? Right now that's where my regulator is and I can't see how both work there. Nice products, definitely a good use of the space that almost retains a factory appearance.

so how would the regulator mount to that? Right now that's where my regulator is and I can't see how both work there. Nice products, definitely a good use of the space that almost retains a factory appearance.

Two small tabs will be welded on allowing you to mount the regulator . Just Not shown on this one.

very good idea ,wonder no ones thought of it before ,not knocking it but will have to be very water tight ,early 1950s ajs500 had a generator low and to the front of the motor and a lot of people had trouble with water off the front wheel in wet weather ,otherwise would have been a light bulb moment for sure...:thumbsup:

Any chance you have some photos of the wiring coming out of one of them? I'm not sure where you could cut the whole and not have it get swamped with water. thx, CB

Back