Mikes XS?

Tia813

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
I may be blind... Does Mikes XS have a phone #? I went to order the high out put Pamco IGN 2 days ago and it said they were out of stock. I just want to know when they are available. I did email him but i understand he's (they) are probably busy. Thanks

Tia813,

MikesXS is not out of stock for the PAMCO itself, it's the advance parts that he is out of. Should be about two weeks.

Yeah if you come across a number let me know as I have about 10 items I am hoping to order that 5 are out of stock...but same as littlebill I am unaware of one.

Tia813 when did you email them? I also sent an email just wondering what kind of response time to expect as this is my first time dealing with them.

I recently ordered some parts from Mikes, had some questions, they were answered within 24 hours. So far my experience with Mikes has been very good.

DLD1

I have had him respond in 2 hours and once it took a week but they have always got back to me. They are real quick on processing orders. I have spent about 1,500 bucks with them in the last few months on my "budget build":doh:

that guy dosent like phone calls, hes trying to run his business strictly "on line".
he is good about returning emails, it just takes a while sometimes.

i did find a phone no. for him once, and it was a while ago, but every time i called, it just rang, and rang.....

undestandably, i dont think he would appreciate anyone posting his number here.

- tom

Yeah if you come across a number let me know as I have about 10 items I am hoping to order that 5 are out of stock...but same as littlebill I am unaware of one.

Tia813 when did you email them? I also sent an email just wondering what kind of response time to expect as this is my first time dealing with them.

I sent one on Monday. No big deal they're busy. I'll try another one later on in the week. Theres a blizzard here in Illinois so no rush for me. Gonna head out later to make some money pulling people out of ditches. Have to fund my 650 habit!

that guy dosent like phone calls, hes trying to run his business strictly "on line".
he is good about returning emails, it just takes a while sometimes.

i did find a phone no. for him once, and it was a while ago, but every time i called, it just rang, and rang.....

undestandably, i dont think he would appreciate anyone posting his number here.

- tom

Back