Mcw racing hardtail special

MCW RACING

MCW RACING
Reaction score
Any style, any stretch, we can do it. $400 on any xs650/400.
All frames/hardtails are jig built, not on a picnic table in someones back yard. ( no offense to those that have ) why be stuck to someone else's basic style, get what you want. Check my pics on facebook- mcw racing.for any answers to any questions please feel free to call.
908-475-1094, ask for ryan

thanks, but im not new at this. this is the first i have ever had to advertise. i hate this economy:banghead:
Hi Ryan, Not a dig at you my friend, just a chance to make a (bad) joke, "picnic table" = woodwork, get it? :laugh: I am new at this, making motorcycle parts for other people that is, only been at it 3yrs now, about?

please dont think i took that as a dig. now i got the joke, little slow today, my bad. but thank you for the welcome. hope to maybe deal with you some day, thanks, ryan

if you go on face book under- mcw racing -i have some photos of previous and past bikes on there. or stop by and see first hand. let me know what you think, thanxs

The best thing to do is make some posts that are of interest, or helpful-pictures, how-to's advice, questions are all welcomed. There's a number of folks here that make parts etc for the xs, and they participate on the board, and sell parts as a result.

Welcome. :)

John

here is some pics of past builds, and no the copper one is not an xs, it is a royal enfield. just to show im not bike prejudice.

Attachments

• Copy (2) of ryans builds 003.jpg
    Copy (2) of ryans builds 003.jpg
    270.3 KB · Views: 370
  • Copy (2) of ryans builds 085.jpg
    Copy (2) of ryans builds 085.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 351
  • Copy of ryans builds 091.jpg
    Copy of ryans builds 091.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 319
  • ryans builds 116.jpg
    ryans builds 116.jpg