Motone XS650 Parts - Engine Covers / Handlebars / Tanks / Seats

motoxs

out to lunch
Reaction score
Hi guys.... Ive started down the road making a bunch of parts.. ive been in automotive parts production for many years now and as I own an XS myself thought it was high time I made some XS bits available... heres a small selection... more stuff in the works.

Emblem with 3M on the back so can stick it anywhere

xsenginebadge.jpg

Triumph Style exhaust clamps... these are in the works coming soon.

xsexhaustclamps.jpg

When finished should look like these :

xsidea.jpg

Cad of a generator cover with fins

xsstatorfinned.jpg

and a wavved version

xsstatorwavved.jpg

which comes out like this

xsalternatorcoverwaved.jpg

Guys thanks alot for your positive words of support. Much appreciated. Ive made a few of the generator covers in brass as well now so will post up some photos of vids of them in due course.

If anyone would like to preorder a cover now at a discount please send me a PM. Other than that will post up how to order details shortly when they are on the shelf ready to go out.

Just out of curiosity what would a generator cover and a pair of cam/points covers with the tuning forks emblem for an xs like you show for the sr cost?

Just out of curiosity what would a generator cover and a pair of cam/points covers with the tuning forks emblem for an xs like you show for the sr cost?

Would cost around 200 US for the 3 parts combined, thatd be milled, anodized black and then milled again to get the contrast cut on the tuning forks logo

forkslarge.jpg

The plan is to have them on sale from September on - the final MSRP im still calculating but needless to say they will be a reasonable price.

Back