Having trouble attaching more than one thumbnail pic to a post

JayR

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Hi. I would like to attach more than one thumbnail,to my posts. But when Try to upload 3 or 4 attachments at a time in advanced settings, it only actually uploads the last image selected.

Any advice? Thank you.

So you're in the manage attachments box, and there are 6 browse buttons. You add one file to each and then click upload. That's what you're doing right? And only the last one is uploading?

Are you trying to select multiple pictures when you click browse? If so that won't work.

Travis - yes that's exactly correct as you describe it.

Thanks TwoMany for the suggestion. I gave it a shot and still same. I usually do on my iPad so maybe that's the problem.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 253
Ipad, could be. The 'upload' routine calls upon your device's file system utilities, and either gives you a choice of which util to use, or uses the 'only' or 'preferred' or 'default' file utility. My favorite, under Android, is EStrong's file system manager. Another area to experiment...

I'll fiddle around with the utilities and browser and see if that does it. Or use my laptop to see if it's happening there too. Thanks guys I appreciate it.

i cut and paste onto paint in windows the compile a group of pics on one page then upload to photobucket then post:D

Back