For Sale - 1974 TX650A in central New York $600

danno

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
This bike would be a great base for restoration or a custom build. Not currently in running condition. Engine feels to have low compression, but a good 1979 motor will be included with the sale. Needs the battery box, right side hand controls, and instrument cluster bracket replaced ... I have the parts, but they need to be installed. I will also include the correct style front fender for this bike. I have NO PAPERWORK for this bike, but will provide a bill of sale. I have far more invested than my $600 asking price, just have too many bikes (yes, Barb, that IS actually possible). Feel free to pm me if interested.

Attachments

• 1974 TX 650.jpg
    1974 TX 650.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 195
This bike would be a great base for restoration or a custom build. Not currently in running condition. Engine feels to have low compression, but a good 1979 motor will be included with the sale. Needs the battery box, right side hand controls, and instrument cluster bracket replaced ... I have the parts, but they need to be installed. I will also include the correct style front fender for this bike. I have NO PAPERWORK for this bike, but will provide a bill of sale. I have far more invested than my $600 asking price, just have too many bikes (yes, Barb, that IS actually possible). Feel free to pm me if interested.

Helo it's march 2012, is the bike still available?

nick 74

Back