So it's kind of a combination of restoration and customization....

Seems like every time you actually write down all the little things that need to be done to complete a project, the list is 3 times longer than you thought it would be.

just checked out the chopperweb page
that bike is bad ass!!
it has inspired me to get moving on a few projects of my own.....great work!

i like the look on your face in the picture with the hack saw.
classic!!

thanks for sharing

I don't have pics of all the bikes i've owned on the pc ....but i do have pic's of the two bike I own currently... :D

Attachments

• lakeshore dr 009.jpg
    lakeshore dr 009.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 221
  • seat mounted 010.jpg
    seat mounted 010.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 223
It's crazy how many people that are into XS650s also own (or have owned) an R1, R6, FZ1, or FZ6....

The FZ1 is mine and the FZ6 was a friends bike. He just sold it and bought a 2007 R1. I've also had a 2003 R6 and 2005 R6.

The tail and seat on the XS-2 were on the bike when I bought it. The previous owner said it came from a harley of some sort. That is all I know about it. I know they don't sell that exact style on http://www.cafeseat.com, but maybe if you contacted them, they would know where to get one or could make one for you.

WWW.Hotwingglass.com has them. Check out mine and see if that is what you want. Can see it in my album.

I have had too many to start listing here! I dont know how to get them to load so you can see them in my album. If anyone can tell me how to load I will be glad to get them on here.

I have had too many to start listing here! I dont know how to get them to load so you can see them in my album. If anyone can tell me how to load I will be glad to get them on here.

Posting pictures from your album isn't as user-friendly as it should be. When vBulletin 4.0 is released, it will be much easier! For now, you have to click on the picture in your album and copy the BB code or Picture URL under the picture. In the editor, you can just paste the BB code or click the insert image icon and paste the Picture URL.

Either way, your final BB code will look something like this:

[noparse]
full
[/noparse]

Hey guys, great site ;)

I currenty have a XS1B and a 79 XS to be chopped soon.
rice.jpg

I almost shit my self to when you said you were going to chop that 71, I was writing you down on my hit list as I was reading lol. The early xs's sure have charm. You can chop the rest but not them.

Well he never said he was going to chop the 71. But apparently we all initially read it that way.. haha.. I guess you shouldn't put the word chop in the same sentence as XS1B when you have a picture like that below it.

A 65 Ducati Monza, 66 scrambler, A 200cc Kikker Hardknock, chinese pit bike, and my current chop project 80 xs650 special II..gettin a hardtail and some vintage triumph treatments. Here's a cafe I worked on at work.
phone030-1.jpg

PICT4975.jpg

PICT5130.jpg

282.jpg

XS650003.jpg

I've had a few more like a cm400 and a kawi KZ900...this is what I have right now....getting crowded in the house..LOL. I'll try to find a few more pics of that cafe. My boss is building an XS bob..my coworker a cb750 chop...my riding bro..a cb500t bob...and I'm building the g/f a cx500 trike in addition to my xs bob. should have a buttload of parts in this week.

Back