Phone Number for MikesXS?

Yo, Green Man :D

Get rid of your XS650 and buy a new motorcycle from the factory. :thumbsup: They will give you an 800 number to call on Sunday evening when you want to bitch about something, anything. Someone in India will answer your call and do absolutely nothing about your problem, but you will feel better. :)
Next time I am in the market for a 50cc rickshaw I will go new. That way when when I have and issue I can call them directly. :thumbsup: At least I will get to bitch at someone directly instead of by email that can do nothing. Screaming and yelling makes me feel better. :doh:

Last edited:
I ve been doing business with Mikesxs for a long time, when i had a problem it was taken care of right away. I ordered from them yesterday and duplicated the order by mistake. I sent mike's an email and it was answered in a matter of minutes. I also checked with the BBB mike's rating is A-. I dont consider that a bad grade. Just my two cents.

I talked to a guy named Dale who does Mikes machine work, asked him why mike didnt have a phone number listed. Dales response was mike says if he had a phone he would be on the phone all the time, so thats why he doesnt have a number. (thats what dale told me). My emails were answer quickly.:)

.... At least I will get to bitch at someone directly instead of by email that can do nothing. Screaming and yelling makes me feel better. :doh:

I'll let you yell at me over the phone for $20 per hour. I'll even say "uh huh".. "okay".. "I see".. and "Yep, I'm still here" once in a while.

Let me know if you are interested.

I'll let you yell at me over the phone for $20 per hour. I'll even say "uh huh".. "okay".. "I see".. and "Yep, I'm still here" once in a while.

Let me know if you are interested.

Hombre, You can yell at Me, for $18 an hour. Sorry Travis, times are tough, its only business.:wink2:

Actually there is a number but Mike is such a poor business man that he decided to use the number of a local motorcycle dealer. That dealer is pi$$ed too. They have reported mike to the state of Florida and the BBB.

Good luck ever getting a reply from him.

You're joking right? would the # happen to be BR-549:laugh::laugh:

I too have an order that was delayed by weather. Several times a day I would check my e-mail and check on the status of where my package was. It was stuck in Jackson MS for 3 days due to adverse weather. I just wish UPS would have made that notation earlier in the email notice. Shoot, It took 10 hours from arrival to departure in Phoenix to start it's way to Tucson. I don't blame Mike for any of it. I just want to see movement when I check the UPS site.

Yo, Green Man :D

Get rid of your XS650 and buy a new motorcycle from the factory. :thumbsup: They will give you an 800 number to call on Sunday evening when you want to bitch about something, anything. Someone in India will answer your call and do absolutely nothing about your problem, but you will feel better. :)

:laugh:I have to say that this is my favorite

just wanted to say that if you've ever got anything from MikesXS by UPS, the Phone # is on the UPS label. UPS requires a valid phone #. I got a part from them once, I called the # and he was rather nice about answering my questions... then tried to sell me some carbs too :)

Just to throw in my 2 cents. I've ordered a lot of parts from Mike's and so far haven't had any issues. Even sent an e-mail about some out of stock parts and got a quick response. He always seems to get a bad wrap on here, but so far don't have any complaints. :)

hi ive sent emails to mikes and not recived a return email for over a week,if mikes is reading thies messages on one hand its good ,on the outher he should be reeding our emails & help fix all services,so we can get on with fixing our xs650, & buying more parts from mikes, my credit card is frozen ,my bank said its because mikes has not cleaded his papper work so i cant buy more parts from mikes ,let alone use my card at all if i could wring him & fix this ,i would have spent anouther $300.00 on parts by now,on top of the 3000,00 from 2009 & more to cum ,but this has made me look some were else,a simple phone number would help,in stead of fighting ? and iam not happy,shop eles were even if it cost more, mike has been mostly good if things are working ,but needs to try harder to keep his customers,

in the five years ive bought from him, never a problem, (other than cheap chinese knokoffs).
But I'm not buying anything till the new owners take down the disclaimer about delayed orders, I will be back.

I have a similar problem with MikesXS. I placed a order on March 5, Paid using PayPal. They acknowledged the order. Then nothing, no shipping, no tracking, nothing. I emailed them a few days ago, again nothing they never bothered to answer. So far, I'm out the money and I need the parts. If I don't hear from them soon I'm going to contact PayPal and file a complaint.

I get my parts in a little over a week. Be patient, they will most likely arrive any day now. Mikes isnt ebay, you dont get tracking #'s or shit like that.

Contact the Florida State Attorney's office. They are already investigating MikesXS for fraudulent business practices. The one phone number you can find turns out to be a different motorcycle dealership in the same town that he fraudulently listed the business under. At least that's what the FLA State Attorney's office told me. If you need parts go through 650central.

My first order was handled professionally, ordered one day, got confirmation and shipping notification in 2 days,so I wasn't concerned about placing a second order. But this is a problem, and if (big if) this is a fraudulent business, this board should make every effort to Red flag them and warn its members.

yep, i must have forgot that I do get email notifications. hmm must be gettin old and cranky lol

hi al xs riders builders dont get me wrong ive had good orders delived in good time from late 2008 to date,but as soon as some thing go's wrong its very hard to get any attention from mikes ;i cant access my visa ac for the last 6days witch means no money for me &my family;i expect better from mikes,after one has spent so over 3000,00,& been so loyal;things are good for some of you guys unless you have problem; i hope mike is reeding this,but i wish he would sooner anser his emails & try & fix his problems i even gove him my phone no ,because i cant find his phone no help mike help

Lotta stuff on my bike came from Mike's XS. No complaints.
I live 20 minutes from Brooksville Fla, but still had to go thru UPS shipping. Have had good, fast service every time!
Maybe the new investment group owners will put up a number you can call to get a service dept in India.

Back