iPhone users

donmillerx

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Just wanted to say that I spend more time in my garage or at work than I do on the computer and this site functions just as well from my phone... Case in point- this post! Thanks again. Keep up the good work!

Many of my posts are from my "Itouch" and stolen WiFi when ever and where ever I can get it. Free is good !!!!

I've tried to make sure the site works well enough on mobile phones. I'm glad to hear it's paying off. It works well on my droid phone too.

I used it from my iphone as well. Whenever I need to that is. I have a netbook as well. This thing rocks. I have a huge laptop for watching movies in my room and this thing to go anywhere!

I just got an iPhone yesterday!
:) Some stuff I like, but other stuff I'm not liking - for instance the phone's only Bluetooth functionality is with bluetooth "headsets" - I can't make it connect with my laptop!
sheesh, even my crappy old free Nokia would easily exchange pics, ringtones, whatever, with my laptop via Bluetooth.
Gotta get used to it!
Also I only got the $15 data plan, so I need to figure out realistically what that means as far as how much I can look stuff online with it.
At home, no prob I just hook up to my wi-fi.
I hope my boss here at work will give me te password to our wi-fi here too.
:)
I'm pretty geeked about the phone tho - like how easy it is to shoot video w/it.

I've got a droid, I probably use it more when I'm not sitting at work or at home....which seems like all the time now....but when I do this site is flawless.

my iphone connects to my headset in the airplane, so not only can i order a pizza from 10,000 ft, but i can listen to mp3's while reading forum posts - oh and of course fly the airplane... :wink2:

I run Brew on my cell and this site runs great in Opera Mini. No real difference between my cell and PC besides the size of the screen.

Tried accessing the forum on my ipad, then realized it was an etch a sketch.....I didnt have an I pad..then realized I was out of beer....owning an I phone is kinda like owning a Kawasaki, it works, but no fun. Go android, life is better....Ha!!!

Back