Phone Number for MikesXS?

I had a problem with mikes about 3 weeks ago. Made two orders cancel one of them and got billed for the one i canceled. I sent them an email and told them they charged me for the order i canceled and never received. I didnt hear anything from them so i put in a dispute with the cc company. Then 3 days later i received a check from Mike. They do have a phone number if you look on your cc statement it is listed. I called it and the fax picked up, so that tell me you can send a fax.

If they want to offer good sevice and keep there customers buying they really need to look at a phone number. There was another shipper in NY that sold CARBS and had all kinds of problems with them and i bought 12 sets and only 3 worked . EBAY couldn't help he got pissed because i went over hes head to the manufactor and it all worked out in the end but he lost business and now running on EBAY under another name because just not me but others got screwed. He blocked me from buying from him and i would never again all the stuff came wrong. So MIKES XS has been very loyal to all and i got parts from him just last month BUT i am too sitting on a big order and not making it because of the disclaimer. MAYBE there is problems maybe there is not but customers i have DON'T want to hear that. I just bought 3 BOYER ignitions because they keep saying they are out of PAMCO and i got to get bikes done. I spent more but got them in 4 days. MIKES GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER i NEED PARTS!!! WE ALL DO !!!!!

Some clarification. I think I was the one who initially used the term 'Investors Group" to describe the new owners of MikesXS. The new owners are in fact owner / operators of the business and not absentee investors.

The basic PAMCO is available directly from me on my web site www.yamahaxs650.com Just click on the "Buy Now" button and use your PayPal account or a credit card. Shipping is free.

Pete i tried to order the PAMCO with the coil
But i will buy from you direct and just buy the coil somewhere else.
Thanks for the responce
Rich

I placed an order last monday and have yet to recieve a tracking number or shipping confirmation. I am beginning to wonder what the deal is. I ordered the parts because I need them to finish the stage of my build that Im working on so now Im just sitting here thumbing my bag waiting on parts to show up. Pretty disappointed in my first experience with mikesxs.

^ You caught them at a bad time. I'm sure things will get better as the new owners settle in.

I emailed them looking for a regulator I ordered last monday. Normally I get my parts quick because I'm in Clearwater which is only an hour away. They replied and said

"We have been moving to a new location since last Friday and plan to start processing order again
tomorrow. We apologize for the delay.

Mikes XS"

7 days and no tracking number for me (no email response either)... I went ahead and ordered a spoke set knowing it would take a few extra days. I had a large number of items in my cart and decided to wait on most of them 'til things settle down for the new owners. We'll see!

I ordered parts on the 7th and emailed them on the 11th and then this morning to get a status on my order and they finally just emailed me back with my tracking number and status.

Pete - I got my 277 system yesterday. Thanks for the fast shipment and it looks like a million bucks. I was going to order the complete system from Mikes as well...

With the volume of sales that MikesXS does, I bet they're moving over a million in inventory. Sounds like a lot of work to me. Give them some time to get caught up.

After the new owners before the move I got fast service. I wouldn't be surprised if it takes em a month to get back up to full speed, better now than the height of the season, would have been best in November but that's how it goes. Long as it works out in the long run.

Looks like they are back on line with the PAMCO kits, including the 277 rephase, but excluding any kit with the advance mechanism, which is itself out of stock.

Back