Giveaway: Monstercraftsman Clamp-on Chain Tensioner (ends 11pm CST August 7, 2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Travis

Forum Staff
Top Contributor
XS650.com Supporter
Reaction score
8/8/11 Update: Curtman AND 501Spanky win! Congratulations!

Click here for the details on the drawings.

Clamp-on Chain Tensioner Giveaway from Monstercraftsman (ends at 11pm CST on August 7, 2011)

Monstercraftsman is giving away one of their new clamp-on chain tensioners to one lucky XS650.com member! To enter the drawing, just post in this thread and indicate that you'd like to be entered into the drawing! It's that easy! One entry per person (only one post allowed per person in this thread). You must post before 11pm CST on 8/7/11 to qualify. The winner will be randomly chosen. Anyone is allowed to enter and shipping will be covered world wide!

Product details:

New from Monstercraftsman.com! 1/2" thick steel bracket machined and powder coated clamps right on your bike! Done.
  • 530 Sprocket
  • Powder Coated Black
  • Tig Welded
  • Available for 1", 1-1/8", and 1-1/4" tube sizes

See http://www.monstercraftsman.com/clamp-on-tensioner-530-sprocket/ for all the details on their new clamp-on chain tensioner.

monstercraftsmanclampontensioner.jpg

Used 2 of the weld-on variety from Monstercraftsmen before...Now that I don't have a welder...it would be awesome to try this one. Count me in!:thumbsup:

I'm actually thinking of trying to use it on my tracker build. Something a little different ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back