Wanted - 1969 xs1 wanted

pt653

XS1 make me happy
Reaction score
Hello guys
I´m from germany a search an yamaha xs1 with low frame number for my restauration project.it must built 12/69 so i think the frame and motor number must be between s650 001000 and s650 001500.
if somebody have one or know somebody who has one for sale and can help by shipping please let me know.
anny condition.
also i search an verry earlier one with framenumber und 200

with kind regards
a yamah xs1 lover from Germany

Micha

Where in Germany? I spent most of the 80's in the Hundsruck area. Mosel wine valley. Good times.

I have one, even has a complete spare XS1 head and complete XS1 rocker box. It's going to be my personal motor for a custom build, but I'd sell it for the right price. The killer is going to be shipping to Germany. I don't quite remember the serial number. I want to say it was 453 but I'd have to look tomorrow. Feel free to shoot me a PM if interested.

Hello
Sorry for my bad english but i hope everybody understand it.
My sweet home is not in Alabama but also i have my sweet home in the near from Stuttgart. I think it is also beautifull as in Hunsrück.
Hello patches
do you have the complete bike ( some missing parts are okay ) i search a bike with matching frame and motornumber
please let me know.
with kind regards
micha

Sorry, I just have the motor. I have some XS2 frames, but that's it. If you're wanting to do a restoration, honestly you would be much better starting off with a complete bike. They are out there. You just have to be patient.

Hello
until now i search a yamaha xs1 from 12/1969
do somebody knows someone who knows sombodywho have one for sale?
Vin number must range between S650 000900 and S650 001400?
built date 12/69.
Regards
Micha

Back