-- Dual Disc Brake Kits --

gangstahats

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is for a High Performance Dual Disc Brake Kit for the Yamaha XS650 and some Yamaha XS500's. This disc brake kit comes with both left & right ( 11.73 inch dia ) SLOTTED ROTORS and a matching Yamaha left caliper with USABLE PADS to complete the setup.

I am trying to use only XJ750 Slotted Rotors which are 5MM Thick and much lighter . . .

Will work on Spoke or Mag and look totally stock from factory . . .

Rotor bolts and Caliper mounting bolts. Dual line Banjo-bolt - IS INCLUDED.

The SLOTTED ROTORS are in good condition and will give strong stopping power.
Parts are Ready to Bolt On ! ! !

PRICE $120.00 + Shipping

Email Me @ gangstahats@msn.com :thumbsup:

Flat Shipping Rate $12.50

Canada Flat Rate $34.50

International Flat Rate $48.00

--------- WILL SHIP INTERNATIONAL --------

Attachments

• XS650  2.jpg
    XS650 2.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 964
  • XS650 Pics 3.jpg
    XS650 Pics 3.jpg
    238 KB · Views: 1,372
  • EBAY XS650 001.jpg
    EBAY XS650 001.jpg
    303.5 KB · Views: 976
  • EBAY XS650 002.jpg
    EBAY XS650 002.jpg
    216.7 KB · Views: 516
Last edited:
I've purchased a set from gangstahats last year and was very pleased with condition, fit and transaction. Even got some help with that hard to find left hand hose bracket.
Thanks again. Blue

man. this seems like a pretty smokin deal. it really includes everything you need to go from one front disk to two? can you use the stock master cylinder?

Gangstahats was helpful to me re one of these....(a brake hose bracket for the left side caliper) for my dual disc set from him but; I know that they can be hard to find......

Get them when/if you see one

Item sale closed

Last edited:
I got a set from these folks, it was all in very nice condition. The caliper had to be rebuilt, but that goes with the territory. All in all a good deal. And yes your stock m/c seems to work fine with duals, however I put a new one with a level tank. Man those buckhorn pullbacks sucked eh?

Gangstahats still has these kits.. Just bought/recieved a kit..

At first I thought I'd round everything up myself from eBay etc.. But with all the bullshit of time constraints and mutilple buys means writing a bunch of sellers, and multiple shipping charges, and it was really worth it to get it all thru Gangstahats.

Everything looks to be in good useable condition with the exception of the handlebar master but he clearly states that it will need a rebuild kit, but overall really nice shape of components and even new break pads, the copper washers and mounting hardware.
Sure, I gonna check everything out with a fine tooth comb and probably switch to steel braid lines.. A good deal overall though.............

I received 2 RH rotors and it was never resolved. I was happy with the condition of all received for the price and asked if I could buy a LH rotor from him to complete the kit, but correspondence just stopped. It was frustrating considering where I am located. I ended up paying 200 bucks for a new rotor from Australia plus shipping. End result was good brakes though.

Pretty sure this is the same kit I got off of Ebay a couple of years back.
full

Added a Magura Brake Master Cylinder and some stainless steel breaded brake lines and there's some serious stopping power.

hey still have any of these kits? if so one shipped to 23505? va thanks

Yes -- I have a kit ! ! ! -- It does not include the Dual Disc Master Cylinder, but everything else is there to set this up ! ! ! The Slotted Rotors are in great condition from a XS1100 and the left caliper is in good shape with a very usable set of pads.

This is a add-on kit to add to you exist system -- all stock Yamaha parts and looks completely stock from the factory ! ! ! !

Total to VA would be 127.50 -- you can pay thru Paypal -- under goods -- to gangstahats@msn.com ! ! !

--- THANKS ---

Back