Giveaway: Exhaust from Pandemonium Custom Choppers! (ends 11pm CST January 1, 2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Travis

Forum Staff
Top Contributor
XS650.com Supporter
Reaction score
01/06/11 Update: The winners have been announced! Check it out! :bike:

Giveaway: Ya Mama Exhaust from Pandemonium Custom Choppers! (ends 11pm CST on January 1st, 2012)

Pandemonium Custom Choppers is giving away a Ya Mama XS650 Exhaust System to celebrate the holiday season! If you don't want the exhaust system, you can opt for a $210 credit toward anything Pandemonium carries! To enter the drawing, just post in this thread why you should win! Creativity and pictures/videos are encouraged! One entry per person (only the first post by a user will count so make it good!). You must post before 11pm CST on 01/01/12 to qualify. The winner will be chosen by Pandemonium Custom Choppers. Shipping must be covered by the winner. Anyone worldwide is allowed to enter.

pandemoniumexhaustgiveaway.jpg

• Pandemonium Custom Choppers - Ya Mama XS650 Exhaust System - $209 value
  • 1 ½" mandrel bent tubing
  • Exhaust gaskets
  • TIG welded
  • Laser cut flanges
  • Stainless steel fasteners
  • Raw finish

Check out http://www.pandemoniumc2.com to see more products by Pandemonium Custom Choppers.

I should get it because I'm the first person to reply due to the fact of having no life and always being on the XS650 board.

Don't worry, I'll edit this with some pictures of tittes or something....

Edit: "......and Patches said: Let their be BEWBIES!!!!". Yay!!!

5055.gif

Last edited:
Well the pipes are beaut but how the heck am I going to get them to route past my wiseguys inlet and Huge Mikuni ? One way to find out ? Let me win :)

i should win because my xs is to low to run drag pipes and they would just look sick on the chop , please enter me in for them

I should win because I have no money. I am a youth pastor in Kentucky and I have spent all my money on a mission trip to Haiti, while my bike sits down stairs half done. This would help a lot in my progress of my XS650.

Troy Young

Giveaway: Ya Mama Exhaust from Pandemonium Custom Choppers! (ends 11pm CST on January 1st, 2012)

Pandemonium Custom Choppers is giving away a Ya Mama XS650 Exhaust System to celebrate the holiday season! If you don't want the exhaust system, you can opt for a $210 credit toward anything Pandemonium carries! To enter the drawing, just post in this thread why you should win! Creativity and pictures/videos are encouraged! One entry per person (only the first post by a user will count so make it good!). You must post before 11pm CST on 01/01/12 to qualify. The winner will be chosen by Pandemonium Custom Choppers. Shipping must be covered by the winner. Anyone worldwide is allowed to enter.

pandemoniumexhaustgiveaway.jpg

• Pandemonium Custom Choppers - Ya Mama XS650 Exhaust System - $209 value
  • 1 ½" mandrel bent tubing
  • Exhaust gaskets
  • TIG welded
  • Laser cut flanges
  • Stainless steel fasteners
  • Raw finish

Check out http://www.pandemoniumc2.com to see more products by Pandemonium Custom Choppers.

I should win because I've been looking at those pipes, and have been picturing just how bad-ass they would look on my build. My wife thought I should include a picture of the reason I haven't just gone and bought them yet (my 3 week old son Mason) and the bike they are destined to go on. So... Now follows the first (and probably not last) shameless use of son :)

Attachments

• DSCN1960.jpg
    DSCN1960.jpg
    301.1 KB · Views: 358
  • IMG_0543.jpg
    IMG_0543.jpg
    299.9 KB · Views: 290
I should win because I'm a poor boy and probably the first to post that doesn't already have custom pipes of some discription. And I don't have any cool story about picking up an almost complete project for $500 or anything like that. I've got $1500 invested in my project, two engines and no pipes to speak of. Thats right I got two part bikes and still don't even have a set of stock header pipes to use for the time being......FAIL. If it was a bitching contest I'd probably win but your probably tired of reading this already.

While I think they would slick on my first bike build ever, give them to the guy who went Haiti.

I hope I win it because I realy need it... In venezuela, were I am from I cant find anything like that...

Please... I need the luck to win it... :bow:

I should win so I can give them to JAGUARGOD so he can put them on my old chopper that he now owns because the bike has stupid cut exhaust instead of worthy exhaust.

I should win because I'm jesus. I told that guy to give all his money to Haiti. And if I don't win you're all going to hell.

I think littlelebill31 should win, 'cause he was the first one to suggest giving them away... That's some charitable holiday spirit there!

I tip my hat to you, Pandemonium. Thanks for the generosity.

Send them to me. After fab'ing my own Pandemonium-based pipes using the give-away pair as my guiding light, I'll send them to the next guy. Then he, too, will keep the garage built vibe alive, fab his or her own based on Pandemonium's handsome design, and once again pass along the traveling-exhaust-tutorial to the next builder.

hell, I'll even include a local brew in my care package for the next builder.

everyone wins,
avenue.

I should win because I am a poor student, going to school on the GI Bill, who is trying to build an awesome bike. That, and I am a Ginger and therefore have no soul, as my wife likes to point out, so will miss out on the whole Paradise thing.(Funny, the word pandemonium was coined by John Milton in Paradise Lost)

I should win because my basket case needs a jump start to get it the building momentum going, and these will look amazing on it!!!!!!

The Chopperman's Creed

This is my chopper. There are many like it, but this one is mine. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me my chopper is useless. Without my chopper, I am useless. I must keep my chopper true. I must ride straighter than the asshole in the SUV who is trying to kill me. I must pass him before he squashes me. I will. My chopper and I know what counts in horseshoes and hand grenades and it is not the rounds we buy our bros, the noise of our pipes, or the smoke from our burning oil. We know that it is the miles we log and the friends we meet that count. We will hit the road at 2am and not think twice.

My chopper is human, even as I am human, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strengths, its parts, its accessories, its nuts and its bolts. I will keep my chopper clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready. We will become part of each other.

Before God I swear this creed. My chopper and I are the defenders of my country. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life.

So be it, until victory is America's and there is no enemy.

God Bless the United States of America!!!

These are my favorite pipes I will be buying a set either way once my shopping list is done but would love to save the money for other parts.

...I need them to wake up my neighbours early on a Saturday.

Last edited:
I should get it cause I'm a young gun with an old soul, not too much money in my pocket, but aching to molest my stock, cherry, '82 xs650 Heritage Special. If anybody asks I'll be sure to tell 'em my new pals at Pandemonium Customs hooked it up!!

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back