Internal Throttle Assembly

BigJimmyW13

XS650 Guru
Reaction score
Anyone know where to find a good internal throttle for the 7/8" bars? I have looked around, but it seems most of them are for 1" bars.

Not looking for the Honda minibike throttle or the Vespa either. I'm looking for one meant for Triumph or another 7/8" throttle.

dennis kirk has 7/8 for 19.00 for dirt bikes. Emgo has the cheap triumph ones for nothing.

Those things aren't cheap. 190 for the one I quickly saw. I wonder if you could get 1" risers to work on the 650 triple tree so you could run 1" bars? If you were truly set on the internal throttle and couldn't find one for 7/8.

If I can't find one for the 7/8 bars then I will settle for just a plain one and live with it. Later on down the road might be a different story, but for now I'd settle.

Also converting to 1" bars is actually fairly simple. Maybe I'll put up a thread describing how to do it.

You can get that throttle from Nash or exile. Both are over 200. I want one but can figure out how to run a dual cables except to get the dual in single out from mikesxs That are out of stock

Posted via Mobile

Damn those things are expensive. I suppose they probably don't sell a ton of them so they have to make their money.

Yeah Jimmy, If I were going to do this, I'd probably buy the nash one and use 1" bars. Seems like the easiest way to go.

Your right Travis. That's just me getting ahead of myself. Still can't decide if I want to run internal or not.

Posted via Mobile

Back