Wanted - Does anybody have an extra one of these?

blackbetty

XS650 Junkie
Reaction score
It's a 3 bolt stamped cover that goes on the front hub to cover the holes for a brake rotor. I could really use one!

5804784732_140d1e8b60_b.jpg

You just might be in luck. I'm about to put dual discs on one of my XSs and would be happy to save it for you. All you need pay is shipping.

I don't think it makes any difference but mine is on an '83 with the 60 spoke rim. Pm me.

Oops! Wait a minute. I just went out to look at mine and noticed it has no bolts and no holes-- just appears to snap on. If that will work I'll be happy to let you have it.

PM sent; the wheels share the same bearings so hopefully it will work.

If anybody can confirm that the snap on style will work with my hub or if you have a 3 bolt dust cover let me know!

I am 95+% certain that will be fine, the bolt circle is the same all years mid 73 up. the plastic cover has some tits that push into the bolt holes to keep it in place. Gotta be a little careful removing the plastic ones so they don't crack. TX750 used a very nice cast aluminum cover that also fits. You could just put short allen head bolts in the holes and fugetaboutit.

The 3 hole metal covers were on earlier models.
The plastic on later ones. Interchangable.
The metal cover is one of the bling bits you can rob from the TX750.

Ha!

I found one, believe it or not. The part is obsolete but I found a site, myoldyamaha.com, that has two brand new units!

Part:

COVER, HOUSING 371-25847-00-00

$9.56

Back