hey jdizon, crazy question and not really regarding your bike but how do you get your bike down from that little lift thing you have on wheels? Also, is that lift thing fairly sturdy? I had an issue with the one I had and wondering how yours works?

The stand is very heavy duty and should be able to support up to 1000lbs. Heavier bikes have been built on it. I plan to dissemble the bike to take it off. I am planning to get a HF lift for 299.00 very soon tho.

hey jdizon, crazy question and not really regarding your bike but how do you get your bike down from that little lift thing you have on wheels? Also, is that lift thing fairly sturdy? I had an issue with the one I had and wondering how yours works?

I was thinking the same thing----I just don't know how well the HF ones work as far as dependability.

I first saw it in use during my visit with Robert Ward, Owner of Omar's DTR. He had a bike on a HF lift and I asked him about it and if he liked it. Well He said he has not run into any issues with it for the past few years with it thus far. Also a few member's on here such as h3llb3nt also use them. Most everyone I know who use them don't have any bikes heavier than 500lbs + tho.

New to the forum. Here is my new ride. A little bit rough, but I'm gonna ride the crap out of it for the rest of the summer and then break it down this winter and clean it up.

Attachments

• IMG_00000010.jpg
    IMG_00000010.jpg
    207.4 KB · Views: 286
  • IMG_00000013.jpg
    IMG_00000013.jpg
    177.4 KB · Views: 248
that is a mechanical beast. id be surprised if it wasnt a constant trophy winner. looks fast and fun. lets see a photo with you sitting on it. wondering if itd be comfortable to ride all day.

that is a mechanical beast. id be surprised if it wasnt a constant trophy winner. looks fast and fun. lets see a photo with you sitting on it. wondering if itd be comfortable to ride all day.

One could only wish :thumbsup: I appreciate the kind words tho brotha! I'll post a video when she's running.

Last edited:
I hate the "that looks kool" posts but i gotta say "That looks Kool". lol.

You have done a great jobj dizon, the colors and lines seem to run into each other nicely.

luv to see more pics from different angles. .Congratulations.

Thanks 650Skull :thumbsup: Still waiting on a few parts before I can fire her up but it shouldn't be to long. Here's a front view. Going to have a set of HHB speedster pipes for the exhaust.

full

I hate the "that looks kool" posts but i gotta say "That looks Kool". lol.

You have done a great jobj dizon, the colors and lines seem to run into each other nicely.

luv to see more pics from different angles. .Congratulations.

Back