Fresh paint

Iron_inc

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Just thought I'd stop by n post some pics of the last couple a paint jobs I did. What do you guys think? Would you put them on your bike? What would you prefer? I pinstriped the white flowers and the black Lin es by hand. Oh ya I do this in my garage with hf guns.. <
20121107_180224.jpg
20121107_180202.jpg
20121107_180210.jpg
20121107_180217.jpg

very old skool kool. I like em. Gotta be manly to run a classic lace paint job.

Thanks everybody I traded this set of paint work for a xs, so I'll have my winner project soon. I think I would charge $325 to $350 for ech set does that sound reasonable?

That seems reasonable to me . I have seen people pay more for bad paint jobs. ( NOT implying you do bad paint jobs ! That just looked wrong after I typed it ! lol ),

Last edited:
It's dirt fuckin cheap man.

$600 is the going rate for tank/fender.

What kind of paints are you using?

Nason/dupont usually Nason unless I'm color matching and dupont gets closer but for the most part they are one in the same. Thanks scrambled I didn't take it that way

Very nice. I'd be happy to rock either one of them- you just can't go wrong with lace and fishscale.

I'm digging the cherry blossoms, btw. Are the lines done in 1-shot, and if so did you use any hardener? I've been striping for over a decade, but I've never been able to afford a decent paint setup. Looks like fun.

Back