XS650.com
Forum Search: Advanced

Go Back   XS650 Forum > Marketplace > Classifieds
Register Forum FAQ XS650 Tech Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Donate

Welcome to XS650.com!
XS650.com is dedicated to the Yamaha XS650 twin motorcycles and to the people who love to ride, restore, and customize them. As a guest you can view the forum and photo galleries full of xs650 choppers, bobbers, trackers, cafe racers, and restorations, but you have to register before you can post or view attachments. Itís free and only takes a minute. Proceed to registration. (This notice will go away once you log in)

Notices

Classifieds Buy, Sell, Trade. (Motorcycle related items only)

Old 11-08-2012, 09:29 AM   #1
XS650RR
XS650 Addict

Default 72 XS650 ...

I came across this beauty on kijiji Ontario (Canada) .... Only 7K on the clock ...

http://ontario.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ428616427

Cheers, Ian
Old 11-08-2012, 09:57 AM   #2
Scrambled
Motorcycle Man

Default Re: 72 XS650 ...

I saw that one too. Looks nice in the picture but more than I want to spend on one . Did you see the tricked out cafe for $3300 ? Has a 750 kit and a bunch of stuff but it needs a starter ( according to the guy selling it ) and I guess he took the kick start off because he has rear sets on. I sent him an email asking if he could take the rear set off the right side and put the kicker back on just to start it and he never got back to me on that.

'78 XS 650 E standard. Got the Pamco+high out put coil, iridium plugs,pod air filters, racing oil cooler, 2 into 1 with the shorty inverted cone muffler, KONI shocks, new fork springs, new Dunlop K70s on spoke alloys , new seat cover , carbs rebuilt by oldskool . and a bunch of other stuff .
Scrambled is offline   Reply With Quote