For Sale - 1971 Front Wheel Drum Brake

jamaral

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Up for sale is a front drum wheel setup from a 1971 xs650.
19" rusty rim and spokes. But drum is in nice shape for age. parts all move free. started cleaning backing plate for polish, but will not be using this setup. have all springs too. just need new shoes.
350 shipped anywhere in continental us. Paypal payment accepted. I will not send invoice, pm me for e-mail address. Must send money as gift. fees are outrageous other wise, first to pay or respond gets it.

also have frame and lower engine case and front forks and triple trees.

New Price. 250 wheel on left..needs shoes. (SOLD) 350 wheel on right still available

Attachments

• IMG_8377.JPG
    IMG_8377.JPG
    98.9 KB · Views: 298
  • IMG_8378.JPG
    IMG_8378.JPG
    135.1 KB · Views: 292
  • IMG_8383.jpg
    IMG_8383.jpg
    274.1 KB · Views: 237
  • IMG_8384.jpg
    IMG_8384.jpg
    230.6 KB · Views: 270
Last edited:
only problem about money being sent as gift is that it doesn't offer the same buyer protection as a regular transaction

only problem about money being sent as gift is that it doesn't offer the same buyer protection as a regular transaction
Paypal doesnt offer buyer protection. Thats only if it was an ebay transaction.
I sell alot on ebay monthly so i understand the rules. Im just tired of the ebay and paypal fees included in each transaction. So without the fees im offering free shipping. Now if someone didnt like it id return there money once i got the wheel back.
Joe

Paypal doesnt offer buyer protection. Thats only if it was an ebay transaction.
I sell alot on ebay monthly so i understand the rules. Im just tired of the ebay and paypal fees included in each transaction. So without the fees im offering free shipping. Now if someone didnt like it id return there money once i got the wheel back.
Joe

Paypal does offer buyer protection even for non ebay items. but i am pretty sure money sent as a gift is not included. Not saying your dishonest etc. but alot of forums don't allow you to send as a gift for that very fact.

Paypal does offer buyer protection even for non ebay items. but i am pretty sure money sent as a gift is not included. Not saying your dishonest etc. but alot of forums don't allow you to send as a gift for that very fact.

PayPal made a seller refund full price to me for a badly misrepresented engine - not sold on eBay, so I'm in agreement with Slither302. Though I don't know anything about gifts and PayPal protection. Seems reasonable that they wouldn't back you up on for a gift...

PayPal made a seller refund full price to me for a badly misrepresented engine - not sold on eBay, so I'm in agreement with Slither302. Though I don't know anything about gifts and PayPal protection. Seems reasonable that they wouldn't back you up on for a gift...
I understand everyones concern but heres the problem....FEES!!!!!!
I have no problem accepting a return if i misrepresented something. I have over 520 positive feedback reviews from items ive sold on ebay. I have been burned a few times too. This forum never gave me a problem on selling and buying items, which is why id rather help someone out here who is a member and xs650 fan like I.
I just paid over 93.00 in fees for a triumph i recently sold on ebay. That was just the ebay fees let alone i didnt have to pay paypal fees as it was a cash transaction on pickup. ( that would have been another 50.00 or more).
Look up my member name one ebay is jamaral1234

Just a head's up: I've searched for XS-1 brake shoes (part number 1JN-W2535-00-00 or 3HT-W253A-00-00) and can't find any on-line. Maybe one of those obsolete Yamaha parts guys can dig some up.

Bill

Back