For Sale - Fork Covers for 35mm forks

Vintage Customs

XS650 Member
Reaction score
I build and sell these fork covers. They are a direct bolt-on to '75 and up XS650's & '78 - '81 SR500's.

I have primed in stock right now. Polished sets are being built and will be available soon.

All U.S. orders ship Priority within a day or two.

Please go to http://vintagecustoms.tumblr.com/parts to purchase.

8452859033_24637bd3bc.jpg

9959315964_ea3507bcbf.jpg

I ordered a pair recently, and they are awesome, they were gonna rock my 11" stretch hardtail build but I decided instead they are going to be used on my on my 2014 build off bike. They should look sweet with my Cole Foster tank and 36 ford ribbed tire ring fenders i plan on using on my build off bike.

Thank You for such an Awesome product I highly recommend them and will probably buy more in the future!

uploadfromtaptalk1381162056465.jpg

Fork covers on my mock up with old school speed top tree and 23 inch front...love the look and super easy to install! Built tough as nails by a super rad dude! Thanks again man!

I have a pair of the polished ones, the clear coat isn't very durable, as it is chipping and rusting after a few months. I like them though, and plan to get them nickel plated over the winter.
1374436323.jpg

they said they were stopping back in dec,said the last run would be feb I tried to order in feb and was told they were no selling them anymore,I need a set there are some out there
in S/S around $150 http://www.benjiescaferacer.com/fork-covers.php ( thanks jdizon)
I want some in steel to paint them if some one out has a set can I get some spec's so I can build a set

they said they were stopping back in dec,said the last run would be feb I tried to order in feb and was told they were no selling them anymore,I need a set there are some out there
in S/S around $150 http://www.benjiescaferacer.com/fork-covers.php ( thanks jdizon)
I want some in steel to paint them if some one out has a set can I get some spec's so I can build a set

I have a set that I can take any measurements you need. They look fairly easy to make.

I had to fix the set I got from VC the mounts were off and they were two different lengths, but they do look pretty cool.

I have a set that I can take any measurements you need. They look fairly easy to make.

I had to fix the set I got from VC the mounts were off and they were two different lengths, but they do look pretty cool.

I'd REALLY like to get the specs on those as well. I've got an aluminum manufacturer friend who could whip these out quick. Plus with aluminum, they polish brighter than stainless, don't need a clear-coat and don't rust. Plus lighter weight. And look great whith scotch brite for a dull shine.

Send me the specs!

I'd REALLY like to get the specs on those as well. I've got an aluminum manufacturer friend who could whip these out quick. Plus with aluminum, they polish brighter than stainless, don't need a clear-coat and don't rust. Plus lighter weight. And look great whith scotch brite for a dull shine.

Send me the specs!
Sorry bro mine are gone. Should be easy enough to measure without them I'd think.

I have a set on my build off bike, and I can get you the measurements you need, and maybe your friend can whip up a set or 2 for me too for a good price. LOL They are pretty sweet and i love the look and want to put some on future builds. I can send you pic's and measurements noted, send me your email
Dave

I have a set on my build off bike, and I can get you the measurements you need, and maybe your friend can whip up a set or 2 for me too for a good price. LOL They are pretty sweet and i love the look and want to put some on future builds. I can send you pic's and measurements noted, send me your email
Dave

Please let me know if you do a run of these in aluminum!

i volunteer for the test group that's lowered 3" :)

I've got the same. Stock front forks lowered 3", but then I've also got clip-on bars under the top triple tree. So I need to account for that.

I hope to be able to create a few types.

1. Stock length
2. 1",2",3" drop
3. 1", 2", 3" drop with clip-ons

This will take time to develop and perfect. So here's to hoping - but I can't make any guarantees.

Note that if you're using a aftermarket top tree, these will not work unless made longer up top. I had to have mine custom made from Vintage Customs. Again, the people that actually change their top tree a few and far between I'm sure. Just food for thought I guess.

Back