SevenSix Giveaway!

Eddie209

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
IMG_0390_zps9cea8b69.jpg

DING DING DING we have a winner! The contest was on instagram, Facebook and xs650.com. The entries were counted in that order.

Thank you to all who entered and all the birthday wishes. Like I said before, SevenSix would be nothing without all of you and for that I will always be thankful. We will do this again real soon.

BAEDEA04-4C90-40E6-B696-205CDCD70AD7_zpsz7p1m5dy.jpg

Here we go my friends! This upcoming Sunday (feb 9th) is my 21st birthday, shortly after (feb 28th) is sevensixfabrication 's 1 year birthday. I would be no where in this venture to follow my dreams without you all. So here's me giving back, these prizes are out of my pocket, no sponsors!. Winner gets a beer glass, bottle openers. And the choice of a $100 SevenSix gift card OR the antigravity micro start xp-3.

To enter you must simply make a post on this thread.

The contest is also on instagram and facebook, for a second and third chance to win

1.follow me (@sevensixfabrication)
2.share this post
3.tag @sevensixfabrication
4.hash tag #happybirthdaysevensixfabrication
5. Can re enter once a day
6.same applies for Facebook ("like" us and share)

I will randomly pick a winner during my birthday celebration this Saturday night (feb 8th) at midnight
Goodluck!

sevensixfabrication.com

#happybirthdaysevensixfabrication

Last edited:
ill start by saying happy birffday and end with giveme that gift card
#happybirthdaysevensixfabrication @sevensixfabrication

im sure you know how to drink so i wont give you any pointers. Just remember there are cameras and digital recorders everywhere. Have fun man and dont drive!

Back