Giveaway: Lowbrow Customs Heat Shields! (ends 11pm CST on November 5th, 2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Travis

Forum Staff
Top Contributor
XS650.com Supporter
Reaction score
Update 11/6/14:
Winner Announced here! http://www.xs650.com/forum/showthread.php?p=387860#post387860

Giveaway: Pair of Heat Shields from Lowbrow Customs! (ends 11pm CST on November 5th, 2014)

xs650_lowbrow_heat_shield_giveaway.jpg

Check out these new heat shields from Lowbrow Customs!

Protect your legs in style with investment-cast aluminum heat shields from Lowbrow Customs. Available in a semi-polished aluminum or matte black electroplated finish. The innovative cast aluminum mounts are coped perfectly for 1-3/4" exhausts, and work with 2" (minor filing of mounts necessary) and 1-1/2" exhausts as well. The included stainless steel hose clamps hold the mounts in place on your exhaust, and the supplied stainless steel screws mount your 6" or 12" heat shield securely in place with no welding or fabrication required. In your choice of Finned, Fish Scale, or Smooth.

Lowbrow Customs is giving away a pair of heat shields to one luck XS650.com member. You choose the two you want.

To enter the drawing post a picture in this thread of the bike you are going to install the shields on. The winner will need to post a photo of the shields on their bike after receiving the shields.

One entry per person. The picture must be displayed in the thread (no links to pictures). If you need help posting a picture see: How to Post Pictures. You must post your picture before 11pm CST on 11/05/14 to qualify. The winner will be chosen randomly from the qualified entries. Shipping will also be covered by Lowbrow Customs worldwide!

Choose two from any of the 12 heat shields here. Click for details.

umm yea I want a pair of those I was looking for something like this during my build. and ended up making a scrambler style heat shield. I think the pair would look a bit cleaner.

C8085FCB-BF96-4A98-93E1-D748B840D3ED_zpslh4wdefm.jpg

Here is my current project. Just got the Pandemonium pipes put on this week. These heat shields would definitely come in handy !!!

Attachments

• 20141021_200908_resized.jpg
    20141021_200908_resized.jpg
    223.7 KB · Views: 389
the wifes bike is geting redone this winter so they would go on it

Attachments

• jello shop 2 006.jpg
    jello shop 2 006.jpg
    307.7 KB · Views: 340
You guys ROCK!!:bike::thumbsup:

Thanks for the chance! I'd love some of them on my exhausts! I do have some carbon wrap on them now, but the more protection, the better!!

Here's my sexy beast!!

14918138921_f2b02de2ff_b.jpg

I would love a set of these. I am getting tired of burning my butt on my pipes.

Attachments

• 1321_1981_custom_bobber_03.jpg
    1321_1981_custom_bobber_03.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 308
  • 1321_1981_custom_bobber_05.jpg
    1321_1981_custom_bobber_05.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 321
A set of those would look great on my custom stainless exhaust!

Attachments

• IMAG0065.jpg
    IMAG0065.jpg
    256.2 KB · Views: 285
  • IMAG0055.jpg
    IMAG0055.jpg
    302.4 KB · Views: 289
Sign me up... And thank you Lowbrow Customs for putting this on.

Last edited:
I would like you to consider my bike for your prize draw so as to stop burning my shin. happy riding, Skin

Attachments

• chocolate lime (2).jpg
    chocolate lime (2).jpg
    254.8 KB · Views: 300
i still cant find out how to post my pic

First, you need to host your image in the phot albums or something like photobucket or Flickr. Once you have done this, right click on the pic and click on copy image URL.

come back here, click on post reply, or go advanced, then just above the window where you type in, you will see a small yellow square with a triangle and circle in it(supposed to be mountains with the sun!), then right click in the window that appears and click on paste.

Post your thread, tadaaah!!

First, you need to host your image in the phot albums or something like photobucket or Flickr. Once you have done this, right click on the pic and click on copy image URL.

come back here, click on post reply, or go advanced, then just above the window where you type in, you will see a small yellow square with a triangle and circle in it(supposed to be mountains with the sun!), then right click in the window that appears and click on paste.

Post your thread, tadaaah!!

Or post your pic directly to your post like I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back