For Sale - More Parts from real clean '78 Special

XSFazz

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Still have a bunch of stuff I added late to my last thread and some new stuff left over from my build. I will ship anything, we can work out a price shipped (within the U.S.)

Special Side Covers - Nice Shape - I have the other emblem, was off when I took the pics - $75

BS38 Carbs - Complete, could use a rebuild but were working - $75

"Superbike" bars with top triple clamp and risers complete - Great shape - $100

th_IMG_1217_zpsyh4apvud.jpg
th_IMG_1216_zpsjyu9mhgn.jpg
th_IMG_1215_zpsjdtqavia.jpg
th_IMG_1214_zpsau3h4wis.jpg

Chainguard - Decent shape, some bad scratched areas but no cracks - $35

th_IMG_1207_zpslji3prun.jpg
th_IMG_1209_zpsyxty6uhe.jpg
th_IMG_1210_zpsbpcetja8.jpg
th_IMG_1208_zps0uqa8dop.jpg

Right Brake Caliper w/ Mount & Pads - Working, chipping paint - $30

Airbox Assemblies - Looks like they've been steel wooled or sanded - $20

th_IMG_1157_zpsvfteac4d.jpg
th_IMG_1154_zps2pvro96s.jpg
th_IMG_1153_zpspyqprbc7.jpg

Rear Pull Bar with Tail light - Nice Shape - $50

th_IMG_1149_zpsb4wvbijj.jpg
th_IMG_1150_zpsv78aags2.jpg
th_IMG_1151_zpss2swhtxm.jpg

Stock Seat - Ripped - $35

th_IMG_1117_zpszbnlfdct.jpg
th_IMG_1118_zpsx6bcllpd.jpg

Sissy Bar - Nice - $30

Last edited:
Rear Pull Bar w/ Turn Signals - Complete and Nice - $45

OEM Master Cylinder for Single Disc - Working, Mirror hole is messed up - $25

Headlight Ears - Nice - $15

th_IMG_1057_zps6mmunl4l.jpg
th_IMG_1058_zpsz6py69ai.jpg

Right Side Exhaust Pipe - Good shape, some scuffs - $45

th_IMG_1033_zpsqhf4upjo.jpg
th_IMG_1032_zpsxymqcnpi.jpg
th_IMG_1034_zpsj0emys8u.jpg

XS1100 Special front wheel with dual discs - Great shape - Includes axle, bearing - $100

th_IMG_1067_zps4cbkohqs.jpg
th_IMG_1066_zpsjmljz5oo.jpg
th_IMG_1070_zpspzfonu0w.jpg
th_IMG_1069_zpsai7nu0pk.jpg
th_IMG_1071_zpsm8ngp5hi.jpg

Last edited:
Prices gone up from when they were posted in your the last thread. Guess it sounds good when the price is reduced.....................

Edit: OK dude I fixed the 2 prices that were off by $5 LOL my bad buddy, really didn't mean to do that, and I should've checked the outdated thread first. Just have been getting a lot of PMs about sold stuff so I wanted to start anew, I am trying to get the other thread deleted.

Everything is negotiable. I price everything for what I see it selling for on eBay.

I really just want to get rid of the stuff. You guys would be surprised for what I take for these parts! They are incredibly clean and I took the time to clean them, so hey that's worth somethin right? :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Edit: OK dude I fixed the 2 prices that were off by $5 LOL my bad buddy, really didn't mean to do that, and I should've checked the outdated thread first. Just have been getting a lot of PMs about sold stuff so I wanted to start anew, I am trying to get the other thread deleted.

Everything is negotiable. I price everything for what I see it selling for on eBay.

I really just want to get rid of the stuff. You guys would be surprised for what I take for these parts! They are incredibly clean and I took the time to clean them, so hey that's worth somethin right? :thumbsup:

GrumpyCat AKA 650Skull loves to patrol the classifieds in between Thunder From Down Under videos he recorded from his Vegas trip.

Haha it's all good guys! It's my fault honestly I should have checked the other thread first.

Replied to everyone's PMs.

Fender sold. PMs replied.

Guys let's get this stuff sold! I have no need for it. Someone's gotta need this stuff!

Added 5/13/15: XS1100 Special front wheel, right side exhaust pipe

Back