MUCHADO's bobber build

MUCHADO

uhhhh
Reaction score
I bought my bike a couple weeks ago from an wax-curled mustache guy up in St. Joseph Missouri... I was pretty stoked it came with a big windscreen, beer rack and fringed tool bag.

Stock
07e7b375.jpg

4d43c371.jpg

Started molesting it this week:
06bb3061.jpg

ed7e41b0.jpg

44253738.jpg

I'm using the TC bros hardtail (yes I've read mixed reviews), "axe" tank and biltwell seat

going to order the gordon scott curved drag exhaust soon (just sold my 2-1 mac setup), change up the rear tire and make my own bars... Hoping to have it rideable by early April.

Hey, looking just about like my bike....LOL....Except I'm using an Alien tank...my curved drags from Scott are on the way to me now....he is a great guy to deal with.

Some updates:

got some new rubber...
9258ccdb.jpg

mounted the biltwell seat
ba61c1f1.jpg

1ba5b512.jpg

iphone mount for speedo (I'm gonna make a new bracket that's cleaner)
IMG_20110314_212456.jpg

cut the chain cover
f6ad8d8b.jpg

Got some 12" apes...
9322cf34.jpg

ac8ec504.jpg

8c267344.jpg

Last edited:
Oh yes I have it! ha ha... Might decide I don't like it and end up running a small speedo--but I figured it's worth trying.

Question - is it legal in your state or will they require a speedo? I'm thinking of going the same way, but not sure if I can get it registered with a removable speedo.

with that app, does someone make an adapter to place it between the bars and an adapter for the wiring? sorry for the confusion, just how does it work together? really interested...

after re-reading through this i'm guessing a mounts just fabbed up and the app runs off the iphones guidance system for speed?

jeezus-f-ing-krise that looks familiar!
I had to mount my biltwell the same way. Are those TC mini apes? I'm using a sporty tank and am in the process of building a 21" drum front.

Back