Anyone from New England/the Northeast?

xander18

Hotrod Hobo
Reaction score
I grew up in Vermont, living now in New Hampshire, spend a lot of time in midcoast Maine, I went to school in Massachusetts, and now I go to school in the Albany area of New York. Anyone else from this little corner of paradise? (Nvm one of the shortest riding seasons in the country :banghead:)

I'm in Orange, Ma. on RT 2 I'm a little over an hour to New York border, 15 mins to New Hampshire and 20 mins to Vermont. Great :bike: out here :thumbsup: even when it snows :laugh:

I'm in Orange, Ma. on RT 2 I'm a little over an hour to New York border, 15 mins to New Hampshire and 20 mins to Vermont. Great :bike: out here :thumbsup: even when it snows :laugh:

Hey Gordon, I went to school in Northfield. Right in your backyard. I've heard some reports of vintage bike shops in your area. There's one Guzzi/BMW shop down there, right?

Hey Gordon, I went to school in Northfield. Right in your backyard. I've heard some reports of vintage bike shops in your area. There's one Guzzi/BMW shop down there, right?
Yes it's AJ Cycles! They do sell BMW and Guzzi :)heart: Guzzi) I go through Northfield all the time :) Also Eddies vintage cycles in Swanzy N.H.

Yes it's AJ Cycles! They do sell BMW and Guzzi :)heart: Guzzi) I go through Northfield all the time :) Also Eddies vintage cycles in Swanzy N.H.

Yeah, Eddies is the one I was thinking of. My dad is a huge Guzzi fan, he has a handful of old Eldorados, an 85 V50-II, and his daily rider is a 2000 Jackal. I'll be on the Guzzi bandwagon when I have the money :)

I was actually broken down on my XS right in Northfield last summer. Shoulda got on the forum and started crying 'uncle', maybe you could've rescued me.

Do you go to Rice a rama?
I went in "08" and "10"
riceorama087459c4e8e.jpg

Yeah, Eddies is the one I was thinking of. My dad is a huge Guzzi fan, he has a handful of old Eldorados, an 85 V50-II, and his daily rider is a 2000 Jackal. I'll be on the Guzzi bandwagon when I have the money :)

I was actually broken down on my XS right in Northfield last summer. Shoulda got on the forum and started crying 'uncle', maybe you could've rescued me.
I would have shot right over there!

Back