Daddy G Conversation Continued Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

frank white

XS650 Member
Reaction score
Sorry everybody for not not responding to my previous thread in the past 2 days I wasnt by a computer and busy. My response to my older thread is just the following I just want whats mine. Its been 3 months and daddyg has yet to return one single phone call to me. Rich you have had my money since march of 2011 and we are in June and you have yet to provide me anything. there is no communication between me and you bc you wont answer my phone calls back. I just want to talk to you and figure out what your planning on doing to refund my money. If you dont wanna build my bike thats fine but my money should be there unless you dont have it and or spent it. Rich i just would like to talk to you in person not via emails and you wont do it and refuse to refund my money and talk to me on the phone. the fact your saying you cant comment bc your lawyer said you can' I dont understand bc you have my money and refuse to refund it there for I have to get a lawyer to get my money back. why would you make a loyal paid customer go to court and get my money back ? I m a understanding person rich and you took advantage of me and took my money and i have nothing to show for it. if we can just talk it out and come to an understanding i can make another thread and explain to everyone on xs650.com how you came through and did the right thing and such. the fact your saying in the thread before you cant comment bc of your lawyer is a cop out so you can avoid our situation public on this website. you have my phone number rich a simple phone call explaining whats going on would be nice. I just want whats mine i m not asking for anything more than what i gave rich.

Wow part 2 . If it means that much to you march your happy ass over there and get your shit! Don't whine on the internet ....do something!!! Either get the law involved or get street credit. The end.

Posted via Mobile

This whole situation, although informative has been drug out wayyyyyy to long.. The truth is its no ones business but you two's. I do thank you for the heads up, but man figure it out. I hope he will comply and help you.

Sorry everybody for not not responding to my previous thread in the past 2 days I wasnt by a computer and busy. My response to my older thread is just the following I just want whats mine. Its been 3 months and daddyg has yet to return one single phone call to me. Rich you have had my money since march of 2011 and we are in June and you have yet to provide me anything. there is no communication between me and you bc you wont answer my phone calls back. I just want to talk to you and figure out what your planning on doing to refund my money. If you dont wanna build my bike thats fine but my money should be there unless you dont have it and or spent it. Rich i just would like to talk to you in person not via emails and you wont do it and refuse to refund my money and talk to me on the phone. the fact your saying you cant comment bc your lawyer said you can' I dont understand bc you have my money and refuse to refund it there for I have to get a lawyer to get my money back. why would you make a loyal paid customer go to court and get my money back ? I m a understanding person rich and you took advantage of me and took my money and i have nothing to show for it. if we can just talk it out and come to an understanding i can make another thread and explain to everyone on xs650.com how you came through and did the right thing and such. the fact your saying in the thread before you cant comment bc of your lawyer is a cop out so you can avoid our situation public on this website. you have my phone number rich a simple phone call explaining whats going on would be nice. I just want whats mine i m not asking for anything more than what i gave rich.

This grammar has proven to me that our public school system has failed us. You're third grade teacher would be so disappointed right now.....

I just wanna say thank you to everyone that wished me good luck with getting my refund back. I only made a new post bc I didnt think my old thread was gonna get so many replys and locked as it did. I wasn't by a computer for the past 2 days so i couldnt reply to my old thread. I dont want people to think i started that post and didnt respond for a reason. all i wanna do is make sure what happened to me doesnt happen to anybody else. I found daddyg cycles through xs650.com and i think its only fair i can post my experience I m having with him weather its good or bad. What I was hoping was gonna happen by me posting a thread was i was gonna get in contact with him and work it out but it doesnt look like thats gonna happen.

I think "Part 1" was enough. OP, mission accomplished.

p!nK

smiley-angry005.gif

Posted via Mobile

Grammar and spelling mistakes aside Frank, your posts have way to many inconsistencies and are vague on time and dates, in this thread you say there has been no communication from Daddyg yet you state in the previous he has made you an offer.
Did you get in touch of Travis so you could open the old thread as he said you could or did you just want more sympathy with your lies, and that is what you are doing now....lying.....Lost me, write it up to experience and don't be so dumb next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back