key

1. Muckroot

Custom wiring diagram review needed

Hello all, I've sketched up a wiring diagram for my 1975 XS650B, which is a hardtail chopper project. it has the stock alternator, as well as: a TCBro's reg/reg: http://www.tcbroschoppers.com/regulator-rectifier-yamaha-xs650-points-ignition-models.html. a TCBro's headlight...
  2. Muckroot

Neck Lock Key Blank

Is there somewhere to buy parts for the neck lock mechanism? preferably a replacement lock and key set that drop in to the shank on the neck. If not, is there any way to service the stock lock? I have the lock body, but no key, and it'll have whatever pins/wafers it came with from the factory in it.
  3. Ash

Xs2 ignition key

Hi guys, I've just bought an xs2 as a project and I didn't get an ignition key with it. Does it need a key or will this bike never have had a key? Can someone give me advice on how to start it without a key pleaseeeee Thanks!
  4. smiles79

Broken key in handlebar lock

Anyone have any ideas as to how to remove the broken key piece from inside the handlebar lock? That was the best picture I could get.
  5. P

What am I not getting about picking the gas cap?!

Hi everyone, So I'm in a pickle. My gas cap won't unlock with the key anymore, almost sheered the dang thing off earlier this evening trying! I've reviewed the threads about this and after trying I feel like I'm missing something:banghead:. Do you use the pick to push the tab in front of the...
  6. YL82

Matching up Ignition Switch to Year

I've got a surplus ignition switch that has 4 working keys, 1 original and 3 copies. In the first image, the surplus switch is on the right and is the shorter one. I removed it from a '76C. The taller switch on the left is the correct one for a '76C. From the code and images, can anyone...
  7. dr mac

locked gas tank ( no key ) Where to get one?

I have a xs gas tank with a locked cap and no key No. on lock is 3185 is there somewhere to buy a key that fits.
Back