diagram

1. Muckroot

Custom wiring diagram review needed

Hello all, I've sketched up a wiring diagram for my 1975 XS650B, which is a hardtail chopper project. it has the stock alternator, as well as: a TCBro's reg/reg: http://www.tcbroschoppers.com/regulator-rectifier-yamaha-xs650-points-ignition-models.html. a TCBro's headlight...
  2. 79josh81

modified wiring diagram

So I’m in the middle of a bobber build and have gotten to the wiring stage. I have a 1979 xs650 with a stock charging system, stock points, and plan on using the stock left and right handle bar controls as well as my electric start. Here’s the wiring/component deletes I plan on doing: No front...
  3. Surfrat28

Electrical Diagram Help - Minimal Push Start Diagram

Hey I am completing my 80 XS650 and I am adding a small push start button to the mix. My bike is bored out to the 707cc kit and I have had it kick back too many times for me to continue. Already have a bad leg and do not want to risk making it worse. I have modified a diagram that I have found...
  4. cfboyd

Doublecheck my wiring diagram?

Hi guys, I've got an '80 xs650s that I just put a new pamco and PMA in. Between the previous owner and myself, a bunch of the "bells & whistles" have been stripped off the bike. I'm about ready to make a new wiring harness for the bike as I have it set up now, but wiring isn't exactly my...
  5. M

Bobber wiring diagram

Extremely new to the xs 650 bobber... heres what i have 78 xs650, completely bobbed with springer seat. 2 wire headlight, and tail light. no turn signals. Speedo (no tach) tank under the seat holding wires, battery and relays toggle switch for power toggle switch for lights...
  6. JNizza92

Will this blow up my bike? Can I get some feedback before I build the harness?

Sorry about the double post.... Here is the link to my original question, please respond with answers/concern there http://www.xs650.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22912 I have a 1975 XS650 that I am turning into some sort of tracker/cafe bike, this weekend the whole bike should go together, all...
  7. poorman9

Need my new wiring diagram reviewed.

Hey guys, I'm about to do a full rewire on my 81 XS650H, this being my first wiring job (an first bike build) I thought I'd have all you geniuses check it over. PDF link to download if you'd like to see it bigger. Any changes I should make? Anything that might explode if I hook it...
  8. jayel

wiring diagrams

ok posted up a album "jayels XS650 Wiring" hope it's something you can all use:confused:
  9. I

some wiring diagrams

...some simplified wiring circuits...
Back